JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should the gov't start doing psych evals & practical gun safety courses to get a CHL?

• No

Votes: 128 92.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Yes, they should pass the law immediately!

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
My reading comprehension is just fine, you said you weren't sorry, and therefore were not looking for forgiveness, but the framework of the statement was that you weren't looking for forgiveness from me.

Which showed me that even who you need forgiveness from is not understood in your mind. I'm not offended, there are many people who lack understanding and I'll be leaving here soon enough so my feelings don't matter anyway. My post, which you seem unable to comprehend, was explaining to you who you should seek forgiveness from, for saying what you said. (That something the Creator said was 'gay'.)

But perhaps it is a bit too complicated for you?

I'm really not trying to ridicule you, but you say things that seem to demand an angry answer, that's because you have no respect for anyone Else's beliefs.

By the way, when you are trying to frame nasty comebacks that imply that the other person isn't able to read it's probably best to check your spelling. :winkkiss:

I probably better point out what I'm referring to;

THAT explains aot.... You contrue taht as an appology?

I read and comprehend a lot better than you spell.

My gramatical structure as well as my spelling are fine... My typing??? It leaves alot of room for improvement. THAT much would be fair to say for sure. Typing nazis dont worry me.

Youre comprehension lacks. You also seem to assume a whole heap... Incorrectly in the case of what I think, just so you know. Also; Nowhere did I imply your "creator" was gay. You dont get it. I accept that, dont care all that much. THE INTERWEBZ IS SERIOUS BUIZZINESZ
;)

Have a nice day

Aw, just that I'm 60 now, and am afflicted with the "getting old" mental state. Also, it looks like the rapture may be happening soon. Yeah, I know, people have been saying that for two thousand years. :)

Ok, make sense, I'm a couple 3 behind you but remember, God works in his Time and not ours. I also believe that His time is close but, as you said people have been saying that of thousands of years and I'll be the first to admit ignorance with God things. Keep the Faith

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top