JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should the gov't start doing psych evals & practical gun safety courses to get a CHL?

• No

Votes: 128 92.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Yes, they should pass the law immediately!

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
The thing about Heaven, is that Heaven is for people who like the sort of things that go on in Heaven, like, uh, well, singing, talking to God, watering pot plants. Whereas ****, on the other hand, is for people who like the other sorts of things: adultery, pillage, torture -those areas
blackadder1_m.jpg

Anyway, back to the thread topic...
>Should the government make more requirements in order to get a CHL?
No.

/thread

Perhaps you should look elsewhere for forgiveness, you didn't offend me. I just know about the great white throne judgment and it freaks me out when people pass it off so lightly, and I know the day will come when you will remember this conversation and so many more you've likely had and wish fervently that you had listened to what the people around you had said.
As for reading the bible, you have no idea of how many hours many of us spend prayerfully studying, and I can tell you that very early one one will read this;

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God,," Psalms 14:1

and many places the word says (With some slight variation) "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" Proverbs 9:10

An old hymn familiar to most of us says "Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, and grace my fears relieved". The point is, if you haven't feared the wrath of that only one powerful enough to do what the bible says he will do, you cannot search with the level of desperation you need to find his mercy. No Christian wants anyone to find ****(Eternal judgment), and God wishes all would receive his grace, but people have the right to choose.

I often hear people say of a murderer or rapist etc. "I hope he rots in ****"(Eternal judgment), all I can do is cringe when I hear that.

Look for forgiveness??? For what? LOL. From you? What in the **** are you reading (or smoking) man? Im looking for nothing more than like minded (as far as firearms) individuals, not a religious circlejerk or anything else of the like.

As far as the differences in opinion on the TOPIC of this thread. Noted, and Im totally cool with it. Its what makes this country great... Try fogetttiing about the 2nd and think about the first for half of a clock cycle sometime dude.... I dont remember throwing the seemingly obligitory religious crap in this thread...

I thought there was another forum for all that crap. :huh:

LOL

Look for forgiveness??? not a religious circlejerk or anything else of the like.

I dont remember throwing the seemingly obligitory religious crap in this thread...

I thought there was another forum for all that crap. :huh:

LOL

Some of us feel those comments you made above along with your "that sounds gay" comment is totally out of line. You are insulting us who believe in Jesus, in God and you are not contributing to this discussion. You are on the other hand making remarks that will do nothing but make people upset.

I think you should watch what you say as you may be offending many here.

People that do believe in God/Jesus can also believe in firearms rights and we will not just turn off our beliefs because you have none.

You have a right to believe what you want but you should not talk crap about what other people believe!

Last Edited:
Some of us feel those comments you made above along with your "that sounds gay" comment is totally out of line. You are insulting us who believe in Jesus, in God and you are not contributing to this discussion. You are on the other hand making remarks that will do nothing but make people upset.

I think you should watch what you say as you may be offending many here.

People that do believe in God/Jesus can also believe in firearms rights and we will not just turn off our beliefs because you have none.

You have a right to believe what you want but you should not talk crap about what other people believe!

Nice edit.

Give me a break dude, you and a couple others got your panties up your rear end because I dont claim Jesus my savior, its that simple... The crossing two swords gay comment was funny, to me... I didnt meant to offend anyone... I read all kinds of bubblegum I dont think is funny, yet I dont whine about it. Its life. I get over it. Maybe my skin is just thicker... Like I said and I repeat, im hear for like minded individuals as far as firearms are concerned, I dont want to read some religious wingnuts crap, but I do, i get over it... It doesnt bother me... Untill they (you) get all pontificating and whatnot.

YOU STILL MISS THE POINT.. I believe in "GOD"... I just dont call "it" anything. You put the power into whatever you read... You hear what you want to hear regardless of whats being said. Its pretty plain to see..

I did contribute... My view..... then, someone got all biblical or whatever you would like to call it... and, took it to the bible... I said something I thought. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Im glad Im not as obtuse as some here.

Get over it seriously.

Please show me my pot shots.

If you cant figure it out, im not obligated to point out the obvious. Im out untill theres something else firearms related in this thread other than a couple people telling me im going to H E double el. Ive already been there. LOL.

Ill pray for you (I hope you dont mind its to a GOD of my understanding).

ba4_4.jpg
Now, then, now then, now, now, then, now then, now then, then now, now, now then.

Chill out ladies! religious folk: stop saying non-religious people go to ****. Non-religious folk: stop saying religious folk are wingnuts. Lets just stop talking about religion all together! Lets talk about something we all like, like GUNS. :D

Btw Trlsman or someone, I think the useful discussion part of this thread ended a couple pages ago, hint hint.

ba4_4.jpg
Now, then, now then, now, now, then, now then, now then, then now, now, now then.

Chill out ladies! religious folk: stop saying non-religious people go to ****. Non-religious folk: stop saying religious folk are wingnuts. Lets just stop talking about religion all together! Lets talk about something we all like, like GUNS. :D

Btw Trlsman or someone, I think the useful discussion part of this thread ended a couple pages ago, hint hint.

:s0155:

Here is a great place to argue religion.

<broken link removed>

If you cant figure it out, im not obligated to point out the obvious. Im out untill theres something else firearms related in this thread other than a couple people telling me im going to H E double el. Ive already been there. LOL.

Ill pray for you (I hope you dont mind its to a GOD of my understanding).

Because you can't.

By the way, I have not participated in the religious conversation. I am a Deist.

However, I have pointed out your poor attacks on others.

so your proving that you really CANT read, THAT explains aot.... You contrue taht as an appology???

My reading comprehension is just fine, you said you weren't sorry, and therefore were not looking for forgiveness, but the framework of the statement was that you weren't looking for forgiveness from me.

Look for forgiveness??? For what? LOL. From you?

Which showed me that even who you need forgiveness from is not understood in your mind. I'm not offended, there are many people who lack understanding and I'll be leaving here soon enough so my feelings don't matter anyway. My post, which you seem unable to comprehend, was explaining to you who you should seek forgiveness from, for saying what you said. (That something the Creator said was 'gay'.)

But perhaps it is a bit too complicated for you?

I'm really not trying to ridicule you, but you say things that seem to demand an angry answer, that's because you have no respect for anyone Else's beliefs.

By the way, when you are trying to frame nasty comebacks that imply that the other person isn't able to read it's probably best to check your spelling. :winkkiss:

I probably better point out what I'm referring to;

THAT explains aot.... You contrue taht as an appology?

I read and comprehend a lot better than you spell.

My reading comprehension is just fine, you said you weren't sorry, and therefore were not looking for forgiveness, but the framework of the statement was that you weren't looking for forgiveness from me.

Which showed me that even who you need forgiveness from is not understood in your mind. I'm not offended, there are many people who lack understanding and I'll be leaving here soon enough so my feelings don't matter anyway. My post, which you seem unable to comprehend, was explaining to you who you should seek forgiveness from, for saying what you said. (That something the Creator said was 'gay'.)

But perhaps it is a bit too complicated for you?

I'm really not trying to ridicule you, but you say things that seem to demand an angry answer, that's because you have no respect for anyone Else's beliefs.

By the way, when you are trying to frame nasty comebacks that imply that the other person isn't able to read it's probably best to check your spelling. :winkkiss:

I probably better point out what I'm referring to;

THAT explains aot.... You contrue taht as an appology?

I read and comprehend a lot better than you spell.

LOL! Good post but what do you mean " I'll be leaving here soon enough"?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top