JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going to a shotgun course in May at O.F.A.. Anyone have a source for 12G Federal, Hornady or Winchester OO buck? I'll be travelling down I-5 mainly, but would like to see is there is any in Albany or Salem or that area. Or even along the Oregon coast. Thanks for your help.

Peter

Sounds like you're looking for premium stuff? Of course Remington and other brands are more readily available. I was actually just out testing some varieties of buck and I like the patterns I'm seeing from some off brands.

Going to a shotgun course in May at O.F.A.. Anyone have a source for 12G Federal, Hornady or Winchester OO buck? I'll be travelling down I-5 mainly, but would like to see is there is any in Albany or Salem or that area. Or even along the Oregon coast. Thanks for your help.

Peter

I am not sure if you want to drive all the way up north, but Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor in Tigard have a few cans of Federal 12ga 2 3/4in 00 buckshot, 175 rounds/can.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews