JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Normal folks aren't briefcase carriers in casual wear so I bagged that idea. For me,
it was a nice racquetball bag (shorter than tennis racquet). I lined the inside at
each end with cut up bicycle road tire to 'harden' those points against butt and muzzle
wear. A few layers of foam finished it off. The racquet bag I selected had shoulder
straps built in already in addition to the usual hand grip.

Found a decent laptop case for the tiny SBS. Still looking for a pack that can house the SBR 9mm at around 26". Id love for a simple looking discreet pack for it.

Diaper bags have come a long way in style and versatility. Kinda stealthy if you place a couple of pampers on top.

1626303702098.png

Diaper bags have come a long way in style and versatility. Kinda stealthy if you place a couple of pampers on top.

View attachment 991901
Lol, I'm actually using my son's diaper bag as a range bag now. It hag a drop bag for dirty diapers that I use to hold brass, and a wipe holder I use now for lead wipes. Works great!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews