JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to get some links and or ideas to some regular cases and discreet storage ideas for SBRs and all things small and short. I'm getting tired of commuting my shorties in regular sized cases.

Thanks,

Reno

Last Edited:
I've had good luck with Vertx bags. The Gamut backpack's main compartment has enough room to fit my Q Honey Badger SBR or Sam7k with the brace folded, but not any extra length if your guns are longer than those. Plus it has a nice quick access rear compartment lined with Velcro for handgun holster or spare mag holsters. Vertx does make some larger bags if you need a little more room.

https://vertx.com/gamut-2-0-backpac...XFAruGB2K_-rlAL1hxr33SdoKbosq6NBoCPiMQAvD_BwE

94172-DEFAULT-l.jpg rs.jpeg.jpg 71wEH0U6LyL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Tennis, anyone?

I hate to have to go to a place like Dicks Spring goods for this type of thing, but sports bags might be the best bet.

I got this to store my wife's and mine recurve bows (broken down, of course):

Should work for a gun as well, with some slight modifications.

Well a trip to Sportsmans today at least showed a range case for the little guy. Made by Bulldog, and 25" in length. Perfect for the little guy I've got.

Doing some digging, I found a case that is the perfect size for my SBS hand cannon. A flute case. I'll see about going to a local music store to check out some cases for that and other things.

Check out Ross! They have (from time to time) all kinds of sports bags at a fraction of the hyper inflated DSG prices.
My wife dragged me into that store once, scary place! I may let her take me next time and look at the bags and packs.

My wife dragged me into that store once, scary place! I may let her take me next time and look at the bags and packs.
Occasionally they have good stuff:
Shoes, packs, mens jackets or dress pants,
Electronic things like: charging wires, speakers, headphones
(if you know what to look for). It can be gross with horrible people.. but every now and then there is some cool stuff. Very hit and miss though.

Well a trip to Sportsmans today at least showed a range case for the little guy. Made by Bulldog, and 25" in length. Perfect for the little guy I've got.

Doing some digging, I found a case that is the perfect size for my SBS hand cannon. A flute case. I'll see about going to a local music store to check out some cases for that and other things.
A flute case….. reminds me of a line from "American Pie".

"This one time, at band camp…."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top