JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recently got back into shooting and went on a bit of a Ruger spending spree today. I traded for a Mark III Hunter stainless (thanks to a smooth transaction with waterdog1021), then I picked up my new 10/22 Carbine synthetic/stainless and GP 100 stainless. The next gun I'll be adding is probably a S&W M&P 9mm. I know the 1911 is a favorite, but I think it's a little more firepower than I need. A friend has a pretty big collection so I'm going to shoot a few different guns before making a final decision.

Tomorrow I shoot!

1911 in 45 acp is an awesome gun. So much fun that i have to remind myself i have other firearms.
You want one, you know you do!!!

You will love the ruger MK3, the 10/22, not sure about the GP100. i prefer my S/W revolver.
Enjoy yourself i just sent a 100 rounds down range today.

When I shot new revolvers, I liked the Ruger better. It seems like the trigger pull was smoother. Having said that, I do plan to get an older S&W revolver that's p&r. That'll come after the M&P, and what may be a new addition to the want/need list - a 1911. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top