JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recently got back into shooting and went on a bit of a Ruger spending spree today. I traded for a Mark III Hunter stainless (thanks to a smooth transaction with waterdog1021), then I picked up my new 10/22 Carbine synthetic/stainless and GP 100 stainless. The next gun I'll be adding is probably a S&W M&P 9mm. I know the 1911 is a favorite, but I think it's a little more firepower than I need. A friend has a pretty big collection so I'm going to shoot a few different guns before making a final decision.

Tomorrow I shoot!

1911 in 45 acp is an awesome gun. So much fun that i have to remind myself i have other firearms.
You want one, you know you do!!!

You will love the ruger MK3, the 10/22, not sure about the GP100. i prefer my S/W revolver.
Enjoy yourself i just sent a 100 rounds down range today.

When I shot new revolvers, I liked the Ruger better. It seems like the trigger pull was smoother. Having said that, I do plan to get an older S&W revolver that's p&r. That'll come after the M&P, and what may be a new addition to the want/need list - a 1911. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top