JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks! I have been waiting to see this and possibly to do the same.

It is something I've lusted over for a while now and back in the day when I was dreaming of my "ultimate big bore" this is what I landed on and still haven't come across something I want more and I've considered many. I don't intend it to be a safe queen, I don't own those. I don't care about the price tag, it's just the only reason I don't have one...yet.

Price without the scopes? What is the availability? In stock?
That howa model comes as a scoped package, I did not see any other Howas in .270. There are several of each available and many more Weatherby's on my site. If you see something else you like better just send me a PM and I will give you a bottom of the barrel price.

reddit.com/r/gundeals

Great for finding good deals on all the things you never knew you wanted, but not necessarily that one thing you actually are looking for.
Tell your wallet sorry for me.........

I personally think Bud's has their place. I recently purchased a Kahr PM40 for $275-shipped, with no cc fees. I called every LGS to see if anyone would match the price and no one would be willing to come close (I mean the best quote I got was double). I didn't know I was looking for a PM40 but bought one anyways. At least a LGS got his $35 from me for the transfer.

Gun.Deals

They don't actually sell anything, just link you to other vendors and catagorize them in rank by price and specific model.

Have you made purchases through them? I looked into them for a while but it seems funny to me. Most all of the websites it send you to are the same layout and structure. Prices seem too good to be true sometimes.

Have you made purchases through them? I looked into them for a while but it seems funny to me. Most all of the websites it send you to are the same layout and structure. Prices seem too good to be true sometimes.
No, I buy locally.

If I were to buy online I would research the company first, and then make my decision based on price and reputation.

No, I buy locally.

If I were to buy online I would research the company first, and then make my decision based on price and reputation.

I agree, I looked into a couple because they were selling a 10/22 TD for less than most sell here for used. Everything I found was positive but still seems fishy. I just waited and found one local.

Last Edited:
I agree, I looked into a couple because they were selling a 10/22 TD for less than most sell here for used. Everything I found was positive but still seems fishy. I just waited and found one local.
Yeah, 10/22's are spendy up there... but i know BiMart sells them fairly often for $190 if you aren't opposed to shopping there.
I was shocked to see them priced at $350 in Spokane last year.

I know what you mean by the appearance of a lot of these online wholesale sites, gives a poor impression to me too.

Nothing wrong with being an electrician. It's skill that has served me well for nearly 30 years.

Plus you won't be on the hook for paying for college.
So we are on the same page, that is a positive position to me. I would LOVE my kids to strongly consider the trades, especially an electrician to ensure I have plenty of volts in the designs so everything stay running. I would not give a quarter to go to PSU (my alma mater) for a degree today, the education is no longer there. To many feelings, not enough thinking and critical decision making. Congrats on 30 years!

Any gun im considering I look at gunbuyer then grabagun. One of those usually has a good price on something...like a m&p 2.0 for $399, walk into any store and it's usually $500 or more. Walther ppsm2, looked at one at cabelas few weeks ago and they wanted over $450 for it. $299 on one of those sites. I'd like to support local shops more but when I can save over $100 by buying online, well that's a lot of ammo I could buy with that money. Which I also buy online.

Any gun im considering I look at gunbuyer then grabagun. One of those usually has a good price on something...like a m&p 2.0 for $399, walk into any store and it's usually $500 or more. Walther ppsm2, looked at one at cabelas few weeks ago and they wanted over $450 for it. $299 on one of those sites. I'd like to support local shops more but when I can save over $100 by buying online, well that's a lot of ammo I could buy with that money. Which I also buy online.
It is hard to argue with that logic. The problem is when enough local shops decide to level the field, because they are effectively enabling the low online prices by running the background checks and finishing the sale for the customer, transfer fees will go way up and Bud's or GaG won't have options to get firearms into buyer's hands for less. This may never happen, far more likely to see local shops close because it is getting more difficult to advertise, especially through social media outlets.

Personally, I like it when a supporting member asks me to work some magic on a firearm they want and I can go to bat for them. If some tries that will a very low score and is not helping this forum we can have a second discussion and then get to the deal making.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top