JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is hard to argue with that logic. The problem is when enough local shops decide to level the field, because they are effectively enabling the low online prices by running the background checks and finishing the sale for the customer, transfer fees will go way up and Bud's or GaG won't have options to get firearms into buyer's hands for less. This may never happen, far more likely to see local shops close because it is getting more difficult to advertise, especially through social media outlets.

Personally, I like it when a supporting member asks me to work some magic on a firearm they want and I can go to bat for them. If some tries that will a very low score and is not helping this forum we can have a second discussion and then get to the deal making.
Is that an offer to throw ya a curve ball?

I always wondered if setting a price and asking if you could accomodate that was right or wrong.
I suppose I'll just ask about the model instead.

I am always game, and thank you for rocking the silver supporter badge!
New to the sport, so I'm still figuring out the intricacies. Glad to hear I didn't over step!

Yeah, I figured I should cough up a little for my source of firearms news. :)

Not to get sappy, but this should be proof of the benefits of local business.

New to the sport, so I'm still figuring out the intricacies. Glad to hear I didn't over step!

Yeah, I figured I should cough up a little for my source of firearms news. :)

Not to get sappy, but this should be proof of the benefits of local business.
I have some good company found at the bottom of the page.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top