JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun.Deals

They don't actually sell anything, just link you to other vendors and catagorize them in rank by price and specific model.

Just bought a Ruger from Brownells last week. Buds wanted $50 more for the same gun. Can't go wrong with 10% off $100 or more + free shipping. That's $50 less then the competitor, plus 10% off the entire order, plus free shipping. The money that I saved paid for the transfer. Then again, I bought a pistol. Wouldn't hurt to take a look.

I type in the gun I want and type in, best price. It usually brings up a few places I've never heard of. I got my Walther PPQ $75-100 bellow what was being listed at most places. I forget the actual price now. I try to buy local when possible but it's not always possible. Especially on a gun that's not a Glock or what ever is popular at the time.

Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com

Aimsurplus.com

Atlanticfirearms.com

Or Jeremy

Those are places I have purchased from including Buds. Usually they have the best prices, that or they are the only one with the item as it is a special buy for them only type thing.

I've had Buds price match a few too. So if you find it elsewhere and don't trust the site just try using their price match services.

@LuckySG ....local, and a good dude! I've bought two revolvers from him, and he did a great Ceracoat job on an AR for me. He's featuring Tikka rifles for a great price through the end of this year (or so), but also sells Ruger long guns (and others).

:s0155:

if you tell me what you want to be on sale I won't have to guess what to pick. Barretts are always on sale just ask for a code. I have lost to buds with @Reno911 once. Happy to go to bat again.

Yeah I hate this guy, I can tell already he's going to bankrupt me (which isn't difficult). Must have Tikka...

On the subject of Buds, a national group of FFLs I work with are crafting a proposed agreement for us to band together in steeply increase the transfer fees charge for firearms coming from online only stores like Buds, but have a reasonable priced tier for local transfers. I am starting to see their point and I think I would simply stop taking in from buds and the like as it does not help my business grow. If they sent me a tin of popcorn or cookies with a card at Christmas I might be persuaded to continue and have the same low fee for all, but this is something to chew on after looking at numbers last quarter and no growth forecasted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top