Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Shopping advice

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by jhc5, Feb 22, 2009.

1. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

Which gun stores in the greater seattle area have the most single action revolvers in stock?

Id like to find a store where I can get a feel for a couple of different guns. Id like to pick up a used gun in the end, but Id like to compare the feel of the new vaquero, uberti cattleman, and beretta stampede. I checked out the forum section on reviews of stores, but none were called out a handgun, or revolver, speciality stores. Id appreciate your recommendations.

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Ben's Loans (Renton) often has several in stock, but it can be hit-or-miss. DJ Loan & Sport (Bothell) also can have several, but probably fewer/less frequently than Ben's.

Bull's Eye down in Tacoma had a bunch when I went down last (several months ago).

3. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

Bulls eye, federal way discount guns and sportsmans wharehouse in federal way.

Matt

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Just was at DJ's and they have quite a few USFA's and others in their case.

5. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

Either that or hit the next gun show in Puyallup. Last one had quite a few Rugers. Although I couldn't tell you if the prices were decent or not.