JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't know if this has already been posted. I heard about in on the radio so had to look for it. Sadly they will probably come after the store owner. If they do I hope he starts a fund raiser for legal fees. I would send him some money. This needs to happen DAILY.

Didn't click but that curb is soo close..
The guy is filling one of those rolling trash cans with stuff from behind the counter intending to just roll it out the door. Telling the store owner there is nothing he can do. After a while one store employee takes the scum to the floor as the other proceeds to beat him with what looks like a broom or mop handle. Scum is laying there screaming like a little kid. All the while some customer is filming it all.

Didn't click but that curb is soo close..
shoulda watched it. It's extremely satisfying.

Cigarettes are 5.53 a pack in kali, the thief was well over the $900 limit for prosecution. Country has gone to hell.
Are you sure? Their $10.00 a pack in OR. Californica couldn't be outdone with taxes I don't think? Especially sin taxes. You know, for the good of society.

Last Edited:
shoulda watched it. It's extremely satisfying.

Are you sure? Their $10.00 a pack in OR. Californica could be outdone with taxes I don't think? Especially sin taxes. You know, for the good of society.
2017 the tax on cigarettes in kali was raised to $2.17. Add that to the $5.53 and that was the cost in 2017. If the cigs were stolen the insurance wouldn't pay the tax so I wrote what the net says was average price pre tax.

2017 the tax on cigarettes in kali was raised to $2.17. Add that to the $5.53 and that was the cost in 2017. If the cigs were stolen the insurance wouldn't pay the tax so I wrote what the net says was average price pre tax.
Not being a Dick, I just had to look, for my own satisfaction, because I couldn't believe that OR would be more that cali.

Don't know if this has already been posted. I heard about in on the radio so had to look for it. Sadly they will probably come after the store owner. If they do I hope he starts a fund raiser for legal fees. I would send him some money. This needs to happen DAILY.

Damn, I was having a bit of a crappy day. This brought me back big time. Thanks for posting . . . . .

Welcome to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood boys and girls....
Over here , we have Mr. Smith's convenience store.
Mr Smith has worked hard to build his store up and keep his client base happy.

It's a bad idea to shoplift boys and girls...
Can you say shoplift...?
Why is shoplifting bad...?...Well shoplifting is stealing , as in taking something that isn't yours from someone.
Stealing from a store , can lead to higher prices...maybe even having the store close....
However...
It can at times also lead to a azz whooping....
Can you say azz whooping boys and girls....?
Sooo....if you don't want a azz whooping...don't shoplift from Mr. Smith's store.....:D
Andy

Last Edited:
Not being a Dick, I just had to look, for my own satisfaction, because I couldn't believe that OR would be more that cali.

The state's have to be making some damn big money off this. That's about the price here too. Every time I see people in there buying them I have to shake my head in wonder. Even more so all the "homeless" who seem to be able to smoke. Lot of them probably are stolen I guess. :mad:

The state's have to be making some damn big money off this. That's about the price here too. Every time I see people in there buying them I have to shake my head in wonder. Even more so all the "homeless" who seem to be able to smoke. Lot of them probably are stolen I guess. :mad:
That's why they started taxing vapes - to make up for the lost tax income.

Looks like the clerks will not be charged!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top