JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah thatnk God we had a responsible member of the 2nd amendment community that could speak intelligently about gun rights on the air. He should be the poster child for this movement. Knew there was a bad guy doing bad things and had the right mind to use correct judgement.

Oh the great reporters MSLCD. First how could this happen? Second, people like vets with mental health can't get the help they need? I own guns, shotguns, rifles and no pistols. Don't know what to do with a pistol? 30 rounds are just made to kill?

I had to shut that off as I could not listen to that anymore. The first 30 seconds are crap and he has a agenda to attack vets with mental illness and hanguns period.

How many views are there to watch that idiot? I can't believe anybody would listen to him as he is as stupid as a brick.

I wonder what he does with his 5 rounds in his rifle while he is deer hunting? Plus I bet he does not own one gun!

That is a moron if I have ever seen one. Him and that Maddow look like twins as they spew the same crap and it is never the truth.

Just wait, as Obama and his team get ready for what he thinks of as having a second term, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC are going to be his election campaign and let the party begin.

Oh the great reporters MSLCD. First how could this happen? Second, people like vets with mental health can't get the help they need? I own guns, shotguns, rifles and no pistols. Don't know what to do with a pistol? 30 rounds are just made to kill?

I had to shut that off as I could not listen to that anymore. The first 30 seconds are crap and he has a agenda to attack vets with mental illness and hanguns period.

You didn't get to the good part, about the interview.. >.>

Yanno where the tool attempted to make a carrier look/feel bad.. And got pwnt badly.

Anyway, yeah. First pain is a pain to listen too. Don't let it bother you.

You didn't get to the good part, about the interview.. >.>

Yanno where the tool attempted to make a carrier look/feel bad.. And got pwnt badly.

Anyway, yeah. First pain is a pain to listen too. Don't let it bother you.

I saw the part from other sources and I wish I could shake his hand and buy him a beer or what ever he wants. I did not mean to forget that part as I saw and read what he did. He should be invited to the funerals and not Obama.

How this has turned and I keep thinking about the 9 year old and how she is overshadowed by everybody else. That poor girl was taken way too early and I know what that is like. She was just as important as everybody else.

But you are right there are good people here and I am glad there are.

God Bless everyone that was affected by the man who caused this chaos.

We need to get past defending the fact that a 30 round magazine is meant to kill people.
It is.It is meant to store enough bullets to help finish a job.
Maybe that is taking some lives.Maybe it is over throwing a tyrannical government?

Like someone said about the NY congresswoman (terrible with names) trying to get new laws on the books.
Dhe said something to the fact that a certain gun wasn't for hunting and the NWFM wrote on here that not all guns are for hunting,but what does that matter?
We don't have all of our guns for hunting.

My G22 isn't for hunting.You can say it's for "stopping a threat" if you like.But it is for killing,if that's what needs to be done.

Obviously,the government officials don't really like to hear that we have guns to keep them in check

But it is what we have them for,isn't it?
And a 30 round magazine is an important part of that.
It probably was made for killing.

I don't think they are meant to kill people?
Your G22 is not for hunting but what about to have fun plinking, competion, practice, sport, and just pure enjoyment. Guns are no differnt than any other tool. Cars are not made for killing but they do kill. So it's not about the 30 round mag it is about our right to choose what we want to have. 10 rounder or 30 rounder. Simple

I love it!! Joe flat came out and said exactly how it is! Just like locking your doors keeps the honest people out. Banning guns, ammo, or whatever else would only take away from the honest people!
This kids is 110% Correct and I am glad he had the balls to say it on national television!:s0155::s0155:

We need to get past defending the fact that a 30 round magazine is meant to kill people.
It is.It is meant to store enough bullets to help finish a job.
Maybe that is taking some lives.Maybe it is over throwing a tyrannical government?

Like someone said about the NY congresswoman (terrible with names) trying to get new laws on the books.
Dhe said something to the fact that a certain gun wasn't for hunting and the NWFM wrote on here that not all guns are for hunting,but what does that matter?
We don't have all of our guns for hunting.

My G22 isn't for hunting.You can say it's for "stopping a threat" if you like.But it is for killing,if that's what needs to be done.

Obviously,the government officials don't really like to hear that we have guns to keep them in check

But it is what we have them for,isn't it?
And a 30 round magazine is an important part of that.
It probably was made for killing.

Sounds like you need to get out more! I hunt with my glock and my 30Rd mags! Ever heard of jack rabbits?? It is great fun!
Blaming a gun or magazine for deaths is like blaming the spoon for rosie odonell for being fat!! Lets get real!

I'm sorry but how funny/sad/sick is this?????

TUCSON, Arizona (Reuters) – In a frantic final night before the Tucson shooting rampage, police said suspect Jared Lee Loughner checked into a motel, bought bullets for his semi-automatic and picked up photographs reported to show him posing in a G-string with his Glock pistol.

He collected the film several hours later, shortly before 2:30 a.m. The New York Times reported it contained "multiple photos" of the 22-year-old college dropout posing with a Glock 9 mm pistol next to his naked buttocks and dressed in a bright red G-string.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads