JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, silly me. I tend to refer to my friends long term girlfriends as their wives. Bad habit. :)

So do they, I'll bet. Just sayin that most people do refer to their long term love interests as "wife" or "husband" or "spouse". IMO you have an adversary that is picking bones, AND YELLING TOO!

So do they, I'll bet. Just sayin that most people do refer to their long term love interests and "wife" or "husband" or "spouse". IMO you have an adversary that is picking bones, AND YELLING TOO!

I can take it brother. Water off a duck's back.

You seem to be the one that keeps pulling it off center. Let it go if you can.
Please go back and read post 178

Geezless. He was giving Andy crap about talking about D&D, who actually IS a mod.... as he is as well.

You need to chill out bro, it's a freaking forum discussion about something in the news, not a debate about something personal to you. It's OK for others to have differing opinions...
I've just read through 11 pages and you are one of the only ones making everything personal.

Chill. :)

Last Edited:

1. Not the first time this hothead has done this. Complained about illegal parking or shot someone?
2. He chose to take a civil code enforcement into his own hands. Not even a crime. Not illegal to tell someone the law.
3. He chose the location. Both parties were going to the same store. So what?
4. He chose to confront the man instead of calling 911. He spoke to the woman driver not the man and why would he call 911 over a parking spot?
5. He chose not to advise or involve the store employee, who had legal authority over the premises. Apparently the store employees don't care about handicap parking spots getting taken up by able-bodied drivers.
6. He chose the particular man to confront. Are you out of your mind? He never exchanged words with, nor even saw the man before he was on the ground looking up at his attacker.
7. He chose to use deadly force against a man who had committed a misdemeanor and was just standing there - with his child. Seriously did you even watch the video? There was no child standing there. An attack from behind or the side where the defender has no chance to react and protect themself (aka a cheap shot) is Felony Assault in many states.
8. Was that the only parking space? Never mind if it was handicapped. There were other, possibly CLOSER spaces open, if hothead couldn't get his favorite handicap space. Yes the shooter pointed out to the woman "look here are all these other spots you could have taken." And the shooter did park closer to the door. It was not his spot they were arguing about.
9. He chose everything to do with this. It was all under his control. That hints at premeditation. If he feared for his life, it was because hothead willingly and knowingly placed his own life in jeopardy. Do you really think he got up that morning and said I am going to kill myself a black man today?
10. Was hothead's fear reasonable and justified? He also did not expect to get blindsided. This was not like taking a hit in football where you are all padded up and know it is coming. From the shooters perspective he is talking with the lady in the car she gets out of the car leaving her kid(s) in the backseat. The next thing he knows he is on the ground, in pain, looking up at a big black man. Yeah he is in fear so he draws his pistol. The big man does not run away or go "hands up don't shoot", he sees the leg move so one shot stops the threat.
11. Was his use of deadly force justified? Not politically correct, but yes justified.

A jury will decide. Hopefully he will get both a good lawyer and a non-SJW judge who will end all of this with a favorable Self Defense Immunity Hearing.

Watch it again
Liveleak.com - Argument over handicapped parking spot leads to deadly shooting

The ironic part is , that I would gladly play some old school D&D...
I have the first editions of the :
Players handbook...
Dungeon Masters Guide...
Monster Manual...
Fiend Folio...
Some Modules...
And dice...

All I need now are some nerdy friends who want to play....well maybe I ought to get some friends of any kind first...:D

And now back to this wonderful thread....:rolleyes:
Andy
Meet you halfway and we can play Magic the Gathering! :s0114:

The shooters problem is that the jury will not be made up from NWFA members who support the 2A and have CHL's. It will be a cross section of the public and the prosecutor is sure to get some on the jury who feel that anyone who carries a gun is a bad person looking for trouble. He shot some one for just pushing him down.
While we all have our opinion on what it 'should' be, reality is the shooter is in major trouble. IMHO.

He also talked to the police, was video taped, and even did a shooting re-enactment with the person interviewing him. Drejka said some things that "will be used against him in a court of law" -- at least most likely. One that jumped out at me was that he told the interviewer that when he shot McGlockton, he could not see his hands or his face. If you can't see what you are shooting at, or what's behind it because you are shooting blind, that is at minimum a negligent discharge and within city limits, likely a crime. I suppose if Drejka gets really lucky, he'll be allowed to plead to something like negligently firing his gun in the city limits.

Anyway, for any who haven't seen it yet, here is the Information the prosecutor filed: http://lawofselfdefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Drejka-charging-affidavit-180813-3.pdf

He also talked to the police, was video taped, and even did a shooting re-enactment with the person interviewing him. Drejka said some things that "will be used against him in a court of law" -- at least most likely. One that jumped out at me was that he told the interviewer that when he shot McGlockton, he could not see his hands or his face. If you can't see what you are shooting at, or what's behind it because you are shooting blind, that is at minimum a negligent discharge and within city limits, likely a crime. I suppose if Drejka gets really lucky, he'll be allowed to plead to something like negligently firing his gun in the city limits.

Anyway, for any who haven't seen it yet, here is the Information the prosecutor filed: http://lawofselfdefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Drejka-charging-affidavit-180813-3.pdf

If nothing else, the police interview will give Drejka a way to tell his side of the story without having to take the stand and be subjected to cross examination, which is what happened in the Zimmerman trial.

Prior alleged "bad acts" are not admissible in court.

I really don't think that this country can take another "Get Whitey" trail, so a felony plea deal with less than a year in jail would be best for everyone. Baby Momma is getting tons of Go Fund Me and BLM cash, so there is no reason for her to go after the shooter civilly.

All the D&D kids got laid all the time!! :p;)

The board game "D&D" does not stand for "down and dirty"...

Depends...

Prior alleged "bad acts" are not admissible in court.

They are if the judge can be convinced that they are relevant. The law is not the law until the judge says so.

At any rate, Dredgeka will probably burn for "injuring the peace and dignity" of the State and County. o_O

He also talked to the police, was video taped, and even did a shooting re-enactment with the person interviewing him. Drejka said some things that "will be used against him in a court of law" -- at least most likely.
Which means that if he does go to jail for any reason it's because he opened up his mouth without a lawyer present.

Rules to live by and statements after any altercation!

1: this person attacked me
2: I was in fear for my life
3: I am willing to sign a complaint
4: these people saw the attack
5: I am willing to cooperate 100% but first I need to speak to my lawyer

Or type this statement out, laminate it and hand it to the officer that shows up.

" I have given you this to you, it has been necessary to take actions to defend innocent life. I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the perpetrator(s). I am going to point out witnesses and evidence. As you may have experienced this yourself, this is a stressful and traumatic experience for me. Therefore, I wish to make no further statements until I have contacted an attorney and have composed myself. I also do not consent to any searches. I will cooperate fully once I have consulted with an attorney and calmed down. As a lawfully armed citizen, I ask for the same courtesy that you would show a fellow officer who was involved in a similar situation. Thank you for your understanding."

That's it nothing else.

This is why I said it! Yes it is long but deal with it or not. You have a choice. I will take this mans advice!

Which means that if he does go to jail for any reason it's because he opened up his mouth without a lawyer present.

Rules to live by and statements after any altercation!

1: this person attacked me
2: I was in fear for my life
3: I am willing to sign a complaint
4: these people saw the attack
5: I am willing to cooperate 100% but first I need to speak to my lawyer

Or type this statement out, laminate it and hand it to the officer that shows up.

" I have given you this to you, it has been necessary to take actions to defend innocent life. I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the perpetrator(s). I am going to point out witnesses and evidence. As you may have experienced this yourself, this is a stressful and traumatic experience for me. Therefore, I wish to make no further statements until I have contacted an attorney and have composed myself. I also do not consent to any searches. I will cooperate fully once I have consulted with an attorney and calmed down. As a lawfully armed citizen, I ask for the same courtesy that you would show a fellow officer who was involved in a similar situation. Thank you for your understanding."

That's it nothing else.

This is why I said it! Yes it is long but deal with it or not. You have a choice. I will take this mans advice!

That's a great video. Watched it many times.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top