Shoot or Not? Knife edition

Reactions
Crazy Biden psycho with a knife (in these photos). He was in front of the poster at a light in Hillsboro who was driving her Trump mobile.

1601873859878.png

The light turned green and he won’t move. Another light cycle and he still wouldn’t move. Finally he moves and turns into a parking lot. Then he gets out of his car and comes towards the ladies as he’s making sexual disgusting gestures that are very typical of a TDSr. These pictures show how he acted as he came at a friend of the poster.

1601873541128.png

Video on FB

L84Cabo

Reactions
Lots of stupidity going on here. And forgive me if I don't have or understand all the details. But why on earth would you pull over into the parking lot behind this guy? And as soon as you see the knife, why on earth would you get that close to him? Especially when it is obvious the dude is unstable.

The dude was clearly out of control and hopefully he gets arrested. But don't let someone like this goad you into doing stupid stuff. The police and possibly a jury are going to want to know why you followed him into the parking lot and why you engaged with him. Not to mention you have a really good chance of getting stabbed. :rolleyes:

Reactions
Don't engage these type of deranged people in any conversation.
It could escalate to deadly force on either person's.
Not a good thing.

1+1+1= 1 to the dome and 2 in the chest.
If someone tried to get that close to me with a knife acting like that, I would have to take my chances with a jury.
Bad day and a bad thing..

I think some of these people drink the cool aid way to often.

OP
Nick Burkhardt
Reactions
Also WTF Is a " gestures that are very typical of a TDSr. "
Forgive my ignorance.

Specifically -- TDSr ?
People with Trump Derangement Syndrome pronounced TDSers.

Lots of stupidity going on here. And forgive me if I don't have or understand all the details. But why on earth would you pull over into the parking lot behind this guy? And as soon as you see the knife, why on earth would you get that close to him? Especially when it is obvious the dude is unstable.

The dude was clearly out of control and hopefully he gets arrested. But don't let someone like this goad you into doing stupid stuff. The police and possibly a jury are going to want to know why you followed him into the parking lot and why you engaged with him. Not to mention you have a really good chance of getting stabbed. :rolleyes:
The poster was the female driver of her red Trump car. She was stuck in traffic when the aggressor used the parking lot to circle around and get out to harass the ladies. The guys came over, one recording and one distracting the knife wielder, so the ladies could get away.

Camelfilter

Reactions
Shoot or not?

Can’t say, as I wasn’t there.

Now having written above, this guy appears to want a shorter lifespan.

Although a drill (I’ve mistakenly referred to such as a “rule” on here in the past), folks whom are not aware should look up Tueller.

“Standard exemplars” seems to be a PREPARED defender, armed with a holstered OWB handgun CAN BE stabbed by an assailant armed with “only” an edged weapon if the drill is set at 7 yards distance.

That’s just a drill. With an expecting & experienced shooter.

Real world? IWB? Hungry? Tired? “Innocents” in area/around/behind the threat??

Oh man.

If this happened as posted? This guy is simply asking to get shot.

Couldn’t see video, Book of Face.

Camelfilter

Reactions
The attacker is none other than Clayton Callahan, the Washington County Democrat Communications Director. Since the event was made public and the poster was the lead car, he knew exactly where they would be. This is how the Democrats play folks - they are dirty as View attachment 758406
24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM

CALLAHAN, CLAYTON JOHN
Sex:M"Race:WDOB:1967-12-01Height:5' 08"Weight:220MNI:349872ST:OR
BOOKINGCHARGE/TRANSOSBCASECOURTARRESTAGENCYSECURITYRELEASE
In Custody — Last Listed Location — Facility: JL
2008159166.220 UNLAW USE WEAPON / UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPONORJWAS120620610WCC2020-10-04HBP$1000.002020-10-04

Reactions
24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM

CALLAHAN, CLAYTON JOHN
Sex:M"Race:WDOB:1967-12-01Height:5' 08"Weight:220MNI:349872ST:OR
BOOKINGCHARGE/TRANSOSBCASECOURTARRESTAGENCYSECURITYRELEASE
In Custody — Last Listed Location — Facility: JL
2008159166.220 UNLAW USE WEAPON / UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPONORJWAS120620610WCC2020-10-04HBP$1000.002020-10-04
If he hurts someone they should be able to sue the crap out of the county for letting a clearly unstable kook back out.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom