JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody kept posting this on his Facebook page. Makes me laugh every time I look at it.

1601938421811.png

so many odd things...The stills showing him at his car with the knife- where is the footage of him getting out of his car and making the rude gestures-? if he pulled into the car par, why engage with hime at all ? traffic appeared to be moving. Why is the guy with the cellphone allowing a man with a knife get within 21 ft of him, never mind the 21" in the vid ? Where's the footage of the start of the confrontation ? He's apparently a US Army CI Special Agent ( retired), so I'd have thought he would know better than come out of his car with his knife drawn-
Where's the footage from the close up man with the phone ? Let's see the whole thing.

where is the footage of him getting out of his car and making the rude gestures-?
Maybe is wasn't caught on camera - rare today but a possibility.

Guy with the phone is either stone cold crazy or unbelievably lucky. He is lucky he didn't get the blade in his belly.

Someone with some clinical psych experience please interpret this guys actions!

Last Edited:
Note:

Not only is the knife wielder inside the Tueller distance from the defender where the attacker can take a run and stab you, he is INSIDE THE DEFENDER'S "REACTIONARY ZONE"... similar to the Tuellar principle the reactionary zone is where he can strike faster than a defender can even START to react... no chance of pulling a defensive tool at that point, when you have let someone get inside your zone... arm's reach basically.

I don't know who approached whom, but ya just can't let this happen!!!

so many odd things...The stills showing him at his car with the knife- where is the footage of him getting out of his car and making the rude gestures-? if he pulled into the car par, why engage with hime at all ? traffic appeared to be moving. Why is the guy with the cellphone allowing a man with a knife get within 21 ft of him, never mind the 21" in the vid ? Where's the footage of the start of the confrontation ? He's apparently a US Army CI Special Agent ( retired), so I'd have thought he would know better than come out of his car with his knife drawn-
Where's the footage from the close up man with the phone ? Let's see the whole thing.

Two incidents. The ladies apparently did not video record. The knife welder was harassing the Trump caravan for so long that the two guys went over to tell him to knock it off. One guy taking still photos and the other video recording at more of a distance. I seemed that the two guys did not think that the knife welder was an actual deadly threat since they were laughing at him.

Gee, did they BAKER ACT the knife man like they do in FL?

No.

He sounds like a nut job (More than your typical TDS person.) and a THREAT to society in general to me.

Just because a person detests one, two or more political parties and their dumb bunny - blankey blank leaders is NO reason to do what the knife man did.

The guy with the telephone was just as STUPID in my opinion because the TDS man who was HOLDING A KNIFE OUT LIKE THAT could have stabbed him EASILY and the other person there too.

The TDS man had his KNIFE out of it's sheath which is the same deal as if a man has his GUN out of it's holster. Point 1.

The knife man did not look like he was DEFENDING HIMSELF from some ladies in their cars or the IDIOT MAN WITH THE CAMERA STANDING FAR TOO CLOSE TO HIM. Point 2.

He was out to SCARE the ladies (IF all of the reports are true and factual.) if not attack them which has been going on since HC and others of her ! ILK told them to resist MANY years ago. Point 3.

And this dung has been going on non stop - day in and day out - from one side a LOT and from the other side somewhat (Smaller amount.) too.

BOTH sides continue to throw fuel on a fire, do dumb stuff and NO side is perfect.

People are stupid and DANGEROUS when they turn their political cult leaders from ANY or all sides into gods and the KOOL AID that they drink from the mass media makes them even crazier.

If some man or woman draws a KNIFE on me or a GUN on me - I consider that a THREAT especially if I am minding my own business and NOT DOING stupid @@@ stuff or egging on a seriously deranged person.

PLUS I try not to EVER put myself in stupid situations, I don't do stupid stuff, I don't hang around stupid people or TRY not to as best as I can and I do NOT go to stupid places even though I have had some strange stuff happen to me in my life. But when it happened - I did NOT put myself in those situations. I was home or working or traveling - minding my own business and being RESPECTFUL to other people. In other words, living the Golden Rule.

Snafu aka FUBAR = the District of Criminals and ALL states where the inmates are running the asylum!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
While I would not drive around with my car decorated like that only because I don't want to have to deal with the mentally deranged kooks, I can understand why some have had enough. After all you could do your car with Biden like that and the worst you would expect is some who may tell you you're #1, but no one is going to come after you like that. I prefer to tweak some of these kooks anonymously. I have a stamp I use on 20$ bills that I use for places that I do not have to hand to a human. It has an arrow pointing to the White House with DONALD TRUMP LIVES HERE. I like to hope one or so will end up in the cash given to some welfare recipient one day :s0140:

Note:

Not only is the knife wielder inside the Tueller distance from the defender where the attacker can take a run and stab you, he is INSIDE THE DEFENDER'S "REACTIONARY ZONE"... similar to the Tuellar principle the reactionary zone is where he can strike faster than a defender can even START to react... no chance of pulling a defensive tool at that point, when you have let someone get inside your zone... arm's reach basically.

I don't know who approached whom, but ya just can't let this happen!!!

^^^

THIS!

Amen x 1,000!

Cate

24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM

CALLAHAN, CLAYTON JOHN
Sex:M"Race:WDOB:1967-12-01Height:5' 08"Weight:220MNI:349872ST:OR
BOOKINGCHARGE/TRANSOSBCASECOURTARRESTAGENCYSECURITYRELEASE
In Custody — Last Listed Location — Facility: JL
2008159166.220 UNLAW USE WEAPON / UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPONORJWAS120620610WCC2020-10-04HBP$1000.002020-10-04
Weight: 220
Charging title: 166.220

Every cop knows what that number means. Coulda' guessed this...

So is this the guy, it cant be the same hump who pulled the knife...

"If that scumbag doesn't lose his job as a corrections officer at a women's prison, something is very very wrong with the world."

Even better, file for an ERPO. I hate the whole concept, but as Alinsky says use their own tactics against them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top