JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crazy Biden psycho with a knife (in these photos). He was in front of the poster at a light in Hillsboro who was driving her Trump mobile.

1601873859878.png

The light turned green and he won't move. Another light cycle and he still wouldn't move. Finally he moves and turns into a parking lot. Then he gets out of his car and comes towards the ladies as he's making sexual disgusting gestures that are very typical of a TDSr. These pictures show how he acted as he came at a friend of the poster.

1601873541128.png

Video on FB

The attacker is none other than Clayton Callahan, the Washington County Democrat Communications Director. Since the event was made public and the poster was the lead car, he knew exactly where they would be. This is how the Democrats play folks - they are dirty as 1f4a9.png

Last Edited:
A knife is a deadly weapon, period.

if someone unsheathes their blade it is no different than drawing a gun on you.

Lots of stupidity going on here. And forgive me if I don't have or understand all the details. But why on earth would you pull over into the parking lot behind this guy? And as soon as you see the knife, why on earth would you get that close to him? Especially when it is obvious the dude is unstable.

The dude was clearly out of control and hopefully he gets arrested. But don't let someone like this goad you into doing stupid stuff. The police and possibly a jury are going to want to know why you followed him into the parking lot and why you engaged with him. Not to mention you have a really good chance of getting stabbed. :rolleyes:

Don't engage these type of deranged people in any conversation.
It could escalate to deadly force on either person's.
Not a good thing.

1+1+1= 1 to the dome and 2 in the chest.
If someone tried to get that close to me with a knife acting like that, I would have to take my chances with a jury.
Bad day and a bad thing..

I think some of these people drink the cool aid way to often.

Also WTF Is a " gestures that are very typical of a TDSr. "
Forgive my ignorance.

Specifically -- TDSr ?

People with Trump Derangement Syndrome pronounced TDSers.

Lots of stupidity going on here. And forgive me if I don't have or understand all the details. But why on earth would you pull over into the parking lot behind this guy? And as soon as you see the knife, why on earth would you get that close to him? Especially when it is obvious the dude is unstable.

The dude was clearly out of control and hopefully he gets arrested. But don't let someone like this goad you into doing stupid stuff. The police and possibly a jury are going to want to know why you followed him into the parking lot and why you engaged with him. Not to mention you have a really good chance of getting stabbed. :rolleyes:

The poster was the female driver of her red Trump car. She was stuck in traffic when the aggressor used the parking lot to circle around and get out to harass the ladies. The guys came over, one recording and one distracting the knife wielder, so the ladies could get away.

Shoot or not?

Can't say, as I wasn't there.

Now having written above, this guy appears to want a shorter lifespan.

Although a drill (I've mistakenly referred to such as a "rule" on here in the past), folks whom are not aware should look up Tueller.

"Standard exemplars" seems to be a PREPARED defender, armed with a holstered OWB handgun CAN BE stabbed by an assailant armed with "only" an edged weapon if the drill is set at 7 yards distance.

That's just a drill. With an expecting & experienced shooter.

Real world? IWB? Hungry? Tired? "Innocents" in area/around/behind the threat??

Oh man.

If this happened as posted? This guy is simply asking to get shot.

Couldn't see video, Book of Face.

The attacker is none other than Clayton Callahan, the Washington County Democrat Communications Director. Since the event was made public and the poster was the lead car, he knew exactly where they would be. This is how the Democrats play folks - they are dirty as View attachment 758406

24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM

CALLAHAN, CLAYTON JOHN
Sex:M"Race:WDOB:1967-12-01Height:5' 08"Weight:220MNI:349872ST:OR
BOOKINGCHARGE/TRANSOSBCASECOURTARRESTAGENCYSECURITYRELEASE
In Custody — Last Listed Location — Facility: JL
2008159166.220 UNLAW USE WEAPON / UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPONORJWAS120620610WCC2020-10-04HBP$1000.002020-10-04

24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM

CALLAHAN, CLAYTON JOHN
Sex:M"Race:WDOB:1967-12-01Height:5' 08"Weight:220MNI:349872ST:OR
BOOKINGCHARGE/TRANSOSBCASECOURTARRESTAGENCYSECURITYRELEASE
In Custody — Last Listed Location — Facility: JL
2008159166.220 UNLAW USE WEAPON / UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPONORJWAS120620610WCC2020-10-04HBP$1000.002020-10-04
If he hurts someone they should be able to sue the crap out of the county for letting a clearly unstable kook back out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top