JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone actually tried something like this? Cost = about $30.00.

I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Can you really hold an AR, over even a .22 around a wall and see the dot/target with one of these things?

Might make for a fun 'shooting from behind plywood or barrels' toy at the range if so. It says you can shoot directly/normally or from either side.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

"I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time."

Similar to NASA spending over a million bucks for an ink pen that would work in space with no gravity.

The Russians spent less then a Ruble developing their writing implement. They used a pencil.

"I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time."

Similar to NASA spending over a million bucks for an ink pen that would work in space with no gravity.

The Russians spent less then a Ruble developing their writing implement. They used a pencil.

...and then the Russians abandoned their pencils and bought our pens.

<broken link removed>

Keith

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top