JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone actually tried something like this? Cost = about $30.00.

I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Can you really hold an AR, over even a .22 around a wall and see the dot/target with one of these things?

Might make for a fun 'shooting from behind plywood or barrels' toy at the range if so. It says you can shoot directly/normally or from either side.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

"I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time."

Similar to NASA spending over a million bucks for an ink pen that would work in space with no gravity.

The Russians spent less then a Ruble developing their writing implement. They used a pencil.

"I remember the government paid something like a billion dollars to develop similar (more advanced tech) for ARs, which is sad and hilarious at the same time."

Similar to NASA spending over a million bucks for an ink pen that would work in space with no gravity.

The Russians spent less then a Ruble developing their writing implement. They used a pencil.

...and then the Russians abandoned their pencils and bought our pens.

<broken link removed>

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews