JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"You're not Special" was insulting. duh.

You'll note though that they were silent when Taku said I was an unamerican subversive marxist out to destroy the entire country

That was totally friendly.

It wasn't addressed to me, you're a big boy, you can stick up for yourself. Or maybe you're a victim? ;-)

Sorry I said you're not a special snowflake. I was trying to help you see the gen pop as equals and not the freeloaders you seem to think they are.

Sorry I said you're not a special snowflake. I was trying to help you see the gen pop as equals and not the freeloaders you seem to think they are.

You're not trying to help me with anything. I don't see the general population as freeloaders; I see the freeloaders as freeloaders. You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.

You grew up poor and resentful. Resent is arsenic to empathy... therefor you're conservative, and don't give a bubblegum about anyone but yourself. :)

What measure does one's sympathy for someone's hard luck (undeserved or not) turn into empathy that oftentimes gets warped into enabling the weakness of others?

Where's the sensible line? After the 3rd, 4th, or 5th kid out of wedlock (by as many fathers) to the career welfare queen? When all homeless people have an Obamaphone? EBT cards for 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 million illegals?

Which is more cruel? To enable a person (via "charity") to wallow in their "filth" their entire life, or show them "tough love" with the possibility that they wake up and rise to their potential on their own volition, thereby obtaining true dignity and self-respect?

I contend that enabling the weakness of others by "giving that beggar on the off-ramp" a dollar (or five) is a selfish act, because you get your "good feeling" that you care, but have really done nothing to change anything.

Actually, in the overall scheme of things, it's just evil disguised as "good".

Where's the sensible line? After the 3rd, 4th, or 5th kid out of wedlock (by as many fathers) to the career welfare queen?
And yet... Republicans FREAK OUT about birth control. Education and birth control is FAR cheaper and Smarter. So why is the right fighting for access to birth control at EVERY level?

Also, complaining about it is easy, what's your solution? Starve the 5 kids? Take them away from a family and support them thier whole lives? Forced sterilization?

When all homeless people have an Obamaphone? EBT cards for 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 million illegals?

Nice talking point, but you're being completely ridiculous. There are 12 million illegals in the country TOTAL, not 30. And illegals are completely ineligible for EBT.
If once in a blue moon someone takes advantage of the system, the solution is to fix the vulnerability, not take away the last option people have.

Just quit already. You speak like a troll and disrupt like a troll, and that leaves all of us with one conclusion.
YOU ARE A TROLL with the sole intent of disrupting the forum in what ever sick way you can.
Quit alrteady, you cannot win here. !!!!!
You are out of your element, and would be far better off on a Liberal left wing forum somewhere, but all you do here is piss people off, and that is not going to be good for your health !

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top