JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for them. The events that lead to them giving up their guns, where the government didn't protect those murdered, leaves no plan to defend yourself. Wonderful.

I have never seen any data where murders or assaults stopped after de-arming a society. Maybe they'll be the ones 🤔.

Scary that they would voluntarily give them up. On the other hand I have no idea what a prison sentence in Serbia could look like or how hard they would enforce it. It just seems crazy that especially in that part of the world they would give that up. Seems to me the Balkan's have been in constant turmoil and wars since, well since there has been recorded history probably. Likely to be so again in the future I think. Never been to Serbia and don't know much about it other than the war coverage/ rape camps etc.

9ff453c1f84c4e8118c9ea57fa8d542d.jpg

ANTI PROPAGANDA
It is just a piece of playful fluff Propaganda . as 13-k firearms is just a spit in the bucket . Because Serbia is in the top 5 list, of countries, for Gun Ownership for population . 13,000 firearms turned-in, is equivalent of saying half of Gales Creek OR. turned-in their guns today ... LOL

But we are still #1 baby , ... USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !
-

Screenshot Gun Ownership by Country 2023.png
-

Sounds like exactly the same nonsense I hear from the antis in this country...

"Some bad people did bad things with guns, so, good people need to surrender their guns to keep it from happening again."

Critical thinking skills?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Gun ownership in Serbia requires a permit and registration, this turn in was an amnesty for non-registered guns. All the articles I have read on this subject say Serbia is awash in weapons left over from the conflicts in the 90's (thus all the Zastava's).
This turn in did not effect legal gun owners in Serbia, however they are facing new laws and mental health evaluations. Also the government is banning new permits, so, it won't be long before legal firearms ownership in Serbia is history.

Gun ownership in Serbia requires a permit and registration, this turn in was an amnesty for non-registered guns. All the articles I have read on this subject say Serbia is awash in weapons left over from the conflicts in the 90's (thus all the Zastava's).
This turn in did not effect legal gun owners in Serbia, however they are facing new laws and mental health evaluations. Also the government is banning new permits, so, it won't be long before legal firearms ownership in Serbia is history.
I recall seeing a documentary about the Bosnian war and it was sickening. I remember the news reports at the time too. I don't even want to remember all the ethnic cleansing stuff. It was bad as I recall. I don't know much about it but I remember some of that stuff via news. Incredibly brutal. I hope the citizens don't give up their arms, sure seems like a volatile area.

Last Edited:
I recall seeing a documentary about the Bosnian war and it was sickening. I remember the news reports at the time too. I don't even want to remember all the ethnic cleansing stuff. It was bad as I recall. I don't know much about it but I remember some of that stuff via news. Incredibly brutal. I hope the citizens don't give up their arms, sure seems like a volatile area.

I was pretty young during this time period, but, vividly remember the news broadcasts. It definitely shaped my outlook on life and how cheap it is to some people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top