JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I came across this business recently. They seem to be well stocked and good prices! Has anyone purchased anything from them? Are they legit?

BIG nope. Here is your red flag---

1661871882754.png

I came across this business recently. They seem to be well stocked and good prices! Has anyone purchased anything from them? Are they legit?

Honestly, I think you answered your own question - They seem to be well stocked and good prices!

YEs I have experience with them STAY THE HELL AWAY! The phone number on their website is invalid. They do not answer anything submit to their online chat tool and they do not answer any emails you send. They were happy to take an order from me for over $400 and they never sent a receipt, never shipped the products, and I've never been able to get a hold of anyone.

They took me for $120 as well. Wanted some ffffg black powder, rates were in the ball park, really should have known the zelle and other direct pay options was a red flag. And I should have looked for reviews and would have seen where others had problems as well. The website looked very professional. I'm usually a pretty smart shopper...not this time though. Their last "chat" with me was that they weren't scammers and that when my order arrived, all my doubts would disappear. lol, that was six months ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top