JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am about to buy a used Bushmaster rifle from one of the local individual (Washington). The guy is original owner. Everything seems good except one problem. The gun need a trip back to Bushmaster for a recall repair which Bushmaster will pay for the shipping. From what I read, Bushmaster will issue you a UPS return shipping tag and just send the complete rifle back to Bushmaster via UPS and it will be back to my door step in 3 weeks.

Is it really that simple?? Do I need to send it out via FFL and have Bushmaster return the gun to a FFL?? Or do I have to have a FFL transfer the gun to my name before I send it out??

Bushmaster has an FFL. Call them, they will give you instructions. They will then send it back to YOU. ( or at least that has been my experience with manufacturers repairs, and that was a handgun )

Thanks guys, looks like I should be able to just box her up, UPS her to Bushmaster and wait for her to come back to her new home.
Appreciate the help and quick answer!
I personally is debating if I should try to talk the owner into sending her out and buy it after.......But I want it NOW!!!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top