JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am about to buy a used Bushmaster rifle from one of the local individual (Washington). The guy is original owner. Everything seems good except one problem. The gun need a trip back to Bushmaster for a recall repair which Bushmaster will pay for the shipping. From what I read, Bushmaster will issue you a UPS return shipping tag and just send the complete rifle back to Bushmaster via UPS and it will be back to my door step in 3 weeks.

Is it really that simple?? Do I need to send it out via FFL and have Bushmaster return the gun to a FFL?? Or do I have to have a FFL transfer the gun to my name before I send it out??

Bushmaster has an FFL. Call them, they will give you instructions. They will then send it back to YOU. ( or at least that has been my experience with manufacturers repairs, and that was a handgun )

Thanks guys, looks like I should be able to just box her up, UPS her to Bushmaster and wait for her to come back to her new home.
Appreciate the help and quick answer!
I personally is debating if I should try to talk the owner into sending her out and buy it after.......But I want it NOW!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top