JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got these inserts for my kids back packs. Light weight and flexible.

I got these inserts for my kids back packs. Light weight and flexible.
Now that is a good Idea, could even go in a bugout pack (I bought the pack, now to fill it.)
Only a few kids will have them.

chucky.jpg

It's regulated like a lot of things... usually legal, until it isn't.
Owning/wearing it is fine for non prohibited possessors (non-felons, adults, etc) in all but the most regressive states.

Committing a crime while wearing it is illegal... go figure. My best guess is that it adds a charge for the sole purpose of dropping it for the plea deal later.

Jebuz Krizt, I guess we should regulate seat belts and protecive eyewear, too. Fsking idiotic....

LMAO....tasteful language modification, eh..??...:D

Last Edited:
These nimrods haven't even proposed/passed their AWB, UBC, or RedFlag infringements yet and this dingdong is already moving on to freakin' body armor?

Were I one of his brain-dead constituents I'd be sending some letters and emails... FOCUS CHUCK.
Fer crying out loud, you moron... that whole "next shiny thing" -thing is a meme, ya dolt, not a suggestion.

You are legally required to be a victim. Next for common sense gun control we will eliminate shoes, any sort of leather garment, locks on your front door, windows that close and require removal of everyone's thumbs

You are legally required to be a victim. Next for common sense gun control we will eliminate shoes, any sort of leather garment, locks on your front door, windows that close and require removal of everyone's thumbs
Are frontal lobotomies covered under the insurance offering? :D

That whole party has one objective, disarm and have total control over the peasants.
Divide & overtake.
I will die for cause before I give up my guns.

The whole Shumker line, Como line, Clinton line and all the rest can rot in hell as far as I am.concerned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top