JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the response I received to my email about HB 4035 & HB 4068 from Sen. Roblan's office and my response to his response:

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:45 AM
Subject: RE: HB 4035

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to write Senator Arnie Roblan with regards to House Bills 4035 and 4068. He appreciates the thoughts, opinions, and advice of articulate and concerned Oregonians who live in his district. He values your input, and the fact that you take your civic responsibilities seriously. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or additional issues of concern.

Dear Senator Roblan,

Please allow me to thank you for your elegant dismissal of my concern for the Second Amendment rights of all citizens of the State of Oregon because I do not reside in your "district". I had mistakenly assumed that you were a "State" Senator and as such might harbor some small consideration for people who do not necessarily reside in your district. Obviously, it was a foolish mistake and you will be happy to know that I will no longer trouble you with my petty concerns.

May I be so bold as to suggest that you consider a position where you may concentrate on better representing your "district". Perhaps a position on a local waste management board or some such?

You may also rest assured that even though I don't reside in your district, my money is highly transportable and I will financially support your opposition come next election.

XXXXXXXXX
Grants Pass
(Not in your District)

Here is my return email to Roblan

Apparently you only have one message to send to those who make comments.
Why don't you read your messages and respond . . . Oh, I forgot, if you want my opinion YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME!!!

sheldon

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads