JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Today Senator Tim Knopp sold out his fellow Republicans and returned to the floor in an effort to give gun grabbing Democrats the quorum they need to pass devastating legislation.

Yesterday the "Oregon Catalyst" ran a glowing puff piece on Knopp praising him for walking off the floor with other Republicans. Today Knopp folded.

The Senate needs two Republicans to abandon their principles and Knopp gave them half of what they need.

If the grossly understaffed Oregon State Police are pulled off our roads to hunt down the other Republicans who have refused to participate in this side show, and they can locate and arrest one more Republican and force them back to the floor, the Democrats can pass ANYTHING. So bills like the gun grabbing SB 978 are almost sure to become law.

Please contact Knopp and let him know how outraged you are at this betrayal.

Email: [email protected]

The post Senator Knopp Sells Out appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

What?!! You were expecting a him to be a man of principle. He's a politician who probably got some calls from rich contributors urging him to take a knee and thirty pieces of silver.

I slammed him pretty well in an e-mail earlier...

Thank you Senator Knopp for showing your true colors and for your lack of commitment to a balanced Republic. Apparently you agree with democrats and their tax and spend legislation as well as restrictive legislation that handcuffs parents and their rights to decide what's best for their children, not to mention their trampling on the Oregon Constitution.

I for one will utilize all the resources I can muster to ensure that turncoat republicans are removed from power, there's a term for folks like you Republican In Name Only...

Thanks for selling us out!

Regards,
Nammac
West of Portland, OR 97124

I name him Traitor, Enemy of the People! Time to recall his Arse! These arseholes need to remember, they serve WE the People, not Bloomburg,Brown, or any other special interest!

Looks like OFF may have been a little too quick on the trigger. Knopp showed up, delivered the
Republican Caucus list of demands and then left. All of you that fried him with emails might want
to eat a bit of crow.

Darlene Lamb-Atkinsonto No More Kate Brown
3 hrs ·
Before it spreads any further I am going to post it here. Today OFF made a post that Senator Knopp was a sell out. This was reckless and irresponsible. Senator Knopp went to the floor to deliver the Republican Caucus message. The entire caucus is united in not allowing a vote on the Gross Tax. They are taking major flak from the left and Dem Senators on Twitter. The last thing they should be getting it from is us.

Man enough to eat humble pie, and wise enough to verify Kevin's rant next time. Realizing that Tim Knopp could have been taken into custody...

Dear Senator Knopp,

Please accept my apologies for my previous, scathing email, which was based upon incorrect information that I had received. Realizing that tensions are running hot this Legislative season, and understanding your true mission at the state capital today, I do hope you will accept my apology.

I would implore Republicans to stand together and stand firm against what the democrats are trying to pull on Oregonians, it's just another example of out of state money buying legislation. These people have violated their oaths to the people of Oregon.

Realizing that a walkout cannot last forever, I do stand behind the concerns and demands of the republican Caucasus, and encourage you as well as all republicans to work towards ensuring that Oregonians rights and best interests are protected.

Again, my sincere apologies for my previous rant, stand firm, May God's blessing be upon y'all as you prepare to do battle over these matters.

Sincerely,
Nammac
West of Portland, OR 97124

So, has Kevin apologised for spreadding false information and basically accusing Knopp of treason?!?!?:eek:
And he has blocked me and others who tried to correct his false assertions from commenting on OFF's Facebook page. Kevin has been a loose cannon for some time now. He damaged our case at the House SB978 hearings by going off into the weeds about the governor and her foster care program when he was there to talk about guns. He's been regularly bashing the NRA, and even though they deserve some criticism they are still the best friends we've got nationally. Personally, I'm done with OFF. I now put them in the same class as Ceasefire, a rabidly paranoid organization run by one person and accepting no corrections or criticism.

I agree, Kevin is a Loose canon on our side, and has done more damage to our cause then he has helped! He is arrogant, bombastic, and too quick to jump to the wrong conclusion it's a wonder he gets any support at all!

Done.

The real trick is to vote out all who support taking away our rights. No matter if D or R.

I name him Traitor, Enemy of the People! Time to recall his Arse! These arseholes need to remember, they serve WE the People, not Bloomburg,Brown, or any other special interest!

Time for some crow!
I was reacting to the Farcebook and OFF pages falsely claiming Sen. Knopp had flipped, and I did so based on incorrect information on those sights, for that I apologize to the forum!

Yummy, though a little gamy!:eek:

Crap....I should know better than to react and then read the rest of the thread. Any chance the first poster can do a change up pitch and soften it up?
Lordy lordy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top