JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Merkley's best qualities are that he is both stupid and lazy making him relatively harmless in and of himself. Unfortunately he votes for legislation as his Progressive masters dictate. This is why he needs to be replaced.

That is nothing like the letter I received from Merkley a year or so ago in response to a letter from me condemning a proposed ban on "assault weapons". His reply in that letter was basically "F*** You!"

Think that's bad, someone from the secret service in D.C. called and threatened me with imprisonment due to the fact I did not agree with their thinking process.

Go ahead and monitor me, threaten me again. Its public now. Lets let more of the public know about this Jerk.

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: "CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries."
By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.
This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around...reloading.
Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legis..traitors"… vote against them.
In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Wow, it's soooooo weird, that with the exception of two Independants who regularly caucus with them on almost everything, it's ALL democrats and not a SINGLE republican who voted against that resolution

To those of you who THINK the Democrat party is about preserving your personal freedoms.... TSK, TSK!! :rolleyes:

I got an email showing that merkely and wyden voted to suspend the God given right to keep and bear arms and give in to the UN.

It occurred to me that the next time they come up for reelection we need to remind everyone via a radio and TV blitz that they think they are wiser than the founders of this nation, and that they don't support American sovereignty, in short, that they have shown themselves to be enemies of the people of the United States of America. They need to know that they made a mistake they cannot recover from.

"that they think they are wiser than the founders of this nation, and that they don't support American sovereignty, in short, that they have shown themselves to be enemies of the people of the United States of America."
Unfortunately, seems that more voters around here like that sort of thing.
We gotta wake up the people who don't vote I guess.

Ok, seems like everyone here agrees! No wait a minute, it's just the usual crowd. The rest don't vote, don't care or like the way things are! Not everyone thinks the 2ndAmendment is a priority.

I'm afraid this guy and his brethren are going back to Salem after the election. Too bad.:mad:

That cannot happen. Kick people's apathy in the azz. Push your neighbors, friends and relatives and get them to do the same to their friends, etc; etc;
Apathy brought us here.

Koch brothers are backing his opposition , that's what his TV add says . He must be right because he and Harry Reid says so and it has to be true it was on TV
Koch brothers , they are evil so you have to vote for him he is grabbing at straws cause he's got nothing else and has had nothing the whole time he has been in Washington .
He and ole Harry knows what's best for you.
Hate to say it but he looks like a retard , and acts like one he has sold Oregon down the tube since he was elected.
Don't think you need need to ask if I'm voting for him.

I wont be voting for either Merkley or Wyden = there exit is past due. I may not have commented on these candidate threads but I am watching them very carefully.

SO, is everyone going to be like my neighbor.

He complains a lot, but does NOTHING to change things!

Wyden & Merkley shouldn't worry too much about re-election.........................:(

(BTW, I am "reasonably" active, even though I dislike Politics immensely).

Ok, seems like everyone here agrees! No wait a minute, it's just the usual crowd. The rest don't vote, don't care or like the way things are! Not everyone thinks the 2ndAmendment is a priority.

I'm afraid this guy and his brethren are going back to Salem after the election. Too bad.:mad:
You speak some truth there. We know who is anti-2nd amendment. Others may not care about the 2nd amendment. So it's up to us to give them a different reason/issue to vote those particular politicians out of office.

That cannot happen. Kick people's apathy in the azz. Push your neighbors, friends and relatives and get them to do the same to their friends, etc; etc;
Apathy brought us here.
They've all been lectured many times by me LOL! The only new contacts I have are on forums like this.
I was looking at the New Member Introductions, and a thought occurred to me. Along with a friendly welcome, how would a short, simple, non-partisan warning go over?

Between checking out the CLASSIFIEDS and the not to be missed OFF TOPIC, don't forget to stop by the most important section for all of us who value the 2nd Amendment LEGAL and POLITICAL.
Democracy is not a spectator sport. We have a lot to lose
!

If anyone wants to have a go remember, keep it NON-PARTISAN.
Just a simple friendly reminder to be aware, that's all.:cool:

They've all been lectured many times by me LOL! The only new contacts I have are on forums like this.
I was looking at the New Member Introductions, and a thought occurred to me. Along with a friendly welcome, how would a short, simple, non-partisan warning go over?

Between checking out the CLASSIFIEDS and the not to be missed OFF TOPIC, don't forget to stop by the most important section for all of us who value the 2nd Amendment LEGAL and POLITICAL.
Democracy is not a spectator sport. We have a lot to lose
!

If anyone wants to have a go remember, keep it NON-PARTISAN.
Just a simple friendly reminder to be aware, that's all.:cool:

I sent him termination letters several times last year.
Told him he was fired over and over, but he just ignored me.
Seriousy I did. It made me feel good, so I just did it. :D:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads