JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just don't understand how two people would get shot like this. People don't look deer and especially small kids. Unless they were wearing antler hats I just don't get it at all.

I don't have any proof or reason to think so, but I wonder how many hunting accidents, aren't accidents.

Last Edited:
You always wonder if the shooter was pissed that these two were in "their hunting spot." Still don't get what kind of monster would kill a father and daughter like that, then again there are some bubblegumed up people out there.

I'm thinking the bullet passed thru one and into the other...

And I know how it can happen. Some people are idiots. I had someone wing one at us over in Heppner a few years ago. Young guy shot at movement. Heard the bullet hit a stump 6" always from my partner. We all hit the dirt and bad things were said.

I'm thinking the bullet passed thru one and into the other...

And I know how it can happen. Some people are idiots. I had someone wing one at us over in Heppner a few years ago. Young guy shot at movement. Heard the bullet hit a stump 6" always from my partner. We all hit the dirt and bad things were said.

Shooting at "movement" -- that's got to be negligent homicide or something. I would hope anyone who does that would get prosecuted.

There is no accident when it comes to firearms.
#1 rule. Positively Identify your target
#2 know your backstop.
This guy should be charged with murder.

and I see how it happens, look at all the POS's drinking before and during hunting.
Nothing pizzes me off more.....except poachers.

I talk to my kids about going out some day and stuff like this scares the crap out of me

WTF unless you are shooting at movement in a bush 100yards away (which you should not do) i just dont know how you mistake a human for a deer.

this is terrible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads