JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For sale are the following pistols. All are in excellent to new condition.

Para Ordnance P13 .45ACP. This commander size double stack pistol has been completely customized by EGW and the original owner spent over $2000 on the custom work. Comes with extra 13 round factory magazines, the original invoice for the custom work and all of the stock parts. $900

Para Ordnance C7.45 LDA .45ACP. This pistol is stainless, has the light double action only trigger and has bright tritium night sights. $575

Ruger American Compact .45ACP. New in box. $375

EAA SAR Arms B6P 9mm New in box. $275

Canik TP9SA 9mm As new in box. $275

Canik TP9SF 9mm No box. $260

S&W M&P Shield Gen 1 Manual safety. .45ACP. Hi Viz tritium night sights and Apex sear added. New in box. $375

Kahr CW45 .45ACP Stainless. No box. $325

FN F9S9C Compact 9mm. Box and papers. $495

Kimber Custom II .45ACP 5" barrel. This is a little used 2-tone beauty with a polished blue slide and stainless frame.
2 Kimber magazines. No box. $650

Ruger P-95 9mm. Has a decocker. Box, papers and 5 extra brand new magazines including a 34 rounder. $325

All sales will be at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. They charge only $20 for the transfer and BGC. Please contact them for photos or further info. You can reach Steve at 971-217-6811 or e-mail him at [email protected]
Interested at all in trade for a Remington woodsmaster semi auto 30-06? I am also in West Linn....Barrett

I am interested in the P220. I was looking for a image but no luck so far. I tried the dealers website also. Is there any chance that you could send an age my way ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.