JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I came back for therapy. Jokes appreciated. Just venting... I sold a FNX a while ago. Still have one 19ll Colt left and some S&W classics. Partly downsizing and gfs.

Sold my last Browning kinda bummed. Not to laugh at, we all have one, my only shotgun is now a 500. Everybody has a 500 or 590 so it's respectable but that girl was nice.

I feel like an old dirty bastard. Reducing my collection to 3! I don't like this idea. Just talk nonsense. My hobby is in peril and my rig needs love. ADHD now I'm thinking about my truck.

What's next my supergrade 06?! That's like red dawn. SBR not selling (revolver and sbr seem preparedness). Lever action Winchester sold one and other is like almost too good maybe I'll die with it.

Whats left 357, 44mag, 45acp, 223x2, 12g, 30-06.

Take one out.

Friday ramblings.

44-6inch.jpg

Don't feel too bad. Especially if they did not get shot much. I am downsizing too. Got three bolties cut into switch barrels but still aways to go for the others on the chopping block.

I came back for therapy. Jokes appreciated. Just venting... I sold a FNX a while ago. Still have one 19ll Colt left and some S&W classics. Partly downsizing and gfs.

Sold my last Browning kinda bummed. Not to laugh at, we all have one, my only shotgun is now a 500. Everybody has a 500 or 590 so it's respectable but that girl was nice.

I feel like an old dirty bastard. Reducing my collection to 3! I don't like this idea. Just talk nonsense. My hobby is in peril and my rig needs love. ADHD now I'm thinking about my truck.

What's next my supergrade 06?! That's like red dawn. SBR not selling (revolver and sbr seem preparedness). Lever action Winchester sold one and other is like almost too good maybe I'll die with it.

Whats left 357, 44mag, 45acp, 223x2, 12g, 30-06.

Take one out.

Friday ramblings.

View attachment 1887024
You need "man therapy" after doing something foolish. Here, let me properly apply some….

:s0109::s0124::s0057::s0084:

It's for your own good! :s0100:

Seller's remorse...sure.

Some of my firearms I have had to sell , cause times were tough...and I needed the money.
Therapy for that....making sure I don't have to do that when times get tough again.

A few I have sold or traded and regretted doing so...
Therapy for that...don't succumb to gun lust...and even if it means missing out on a "deal"...
Take a moment and truly think before acting.

Mostly though...I don't think about what I can't get back...and move on without making the same mistake again.
Making a new or different mistake however...is always in the cards...:D
Andy

That reminds me of a book I read once about the Kings whore. In the 18 hundreds in Europe, she only slept with
the Kings of nations. Every time she had to make a change she wrote in her diary "Courage and shuffle the cards".

As an alternative to therapy, I will be happy to sell back, to seller, any firearms I bought this year for triple what I paid for it. It will still be cheaper than ongoing therapy.

ATF I am kidding.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top