JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must occasionally remind my three 20-something sons every now and then when they get cocky with me, that "an old grey lion is.... STILL a lion" and make a sudden move with my hands on the word, "STILL".... they about jump out of their shoes every time.

LOL. Something like that works on the young turks at work too!

In the final analysis, a baton can be very effective in the right hands.

marchingband_zpsb8f193d8.gif

I know that it's not the best wepon out there but here's the deal with me I do work at night on the street in the open on the sidewalk or what ever I come across lots of different people this is something I can carry on my belt under my sweatshirt or jacket like a pistol on my hip and I have a knife and Kimber pepper blaster I have never had to use them yet .YET . ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

You guys want some thing to do at night go to a MacDonald's at 02:00 there are people sitting in there car's using the free WiFi I mean come on man rally there are people that get in there car at night drive to MacDonald's and sit in there car and use the free WiFi and there usually parked where I need to park and unload my truck

That has been my most treasured asset for self-defense, my head is always on a swivel. That in along with Spidey senses have saved my bacon more than once.
I basically say this none stop to my neice and everoeve in my family pull your head out of your A$$ or your F#+&!-& phone and look around it's going to save you one day from bad bubblegum

A cane is a good thing to have. I have a Moses stick (stout walking stick about chest high) and I carry the scrip for a cane. It's not a weapon. I carry a piece, but it doesn't help with balance.

A good stout walking stick is handy to have ....and depending on where you are at..it might not even rate a second glance from many folks.

As for using said stick for self defense ...I'd try to avoid head and throat strikes and try to hit the elbow , knees , shins , ribs...
After all I would be using it to get away from the attacker not fight him...
Andy

In my experience, the fear of the baton is worse than the outcome. Especially if the guy with the baton has to play fair. Just remember, if bad guy has a weapon or has a size or numbers advantage, fight dirty. Baton vs teeth, thumbs vs eyes, knife vs anything, round heads against concrete corners. By any means necessary to survive.

I know that it's not the best wepon out there but here's the deal with me I do work at night on the street in the open on the sidewalk or what ever I come across lots of different people this is something I can carry on my belt under my sweatshirt or jacket like a pistol on my hip and I have a knife and Kimber pepper blaster I have never had to use them yet .YET . ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING
If I'm reading you correctly, you are carrying a gun, a stick, a knife and pepper spray? :s0001:

If you were to get in a use of force situation the dirt-bags attorney would paint you as such a "wanna be" that was "looking for an opportunity" that I can scarcely imagine a scenario where you are not getting fried!

When defending one's self in court, you hope to be able to portray that you are reasonable and prudent in your actions. I'm betting it would be pretty simple to paint you otherwise!

For what it's worth.

1) Actually, people do notice my walking stick. I get compliments on it every time I go out with it.
2) For "Get back Jack!" aim the tip for the solar plexus and charge. That looks a lot like pushing them away than striking a blow. It's long enough to keep them back beyond reach.

I figure if he or she is bad enough to take my baton he or she can have it that's when I take off running LOL and call CHUCK NORRIS

If he or she is bad enough to take take my ASP, I'm going to shoot them! Chuck is farther away than the police!

"Remember! When seconds count, Chuck Norris is only weeks away!" :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads