JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys want some thing to do at night go to a MacDonald's at 02:00 there are people sitting in there car's using the free WiFi I mean come on man rally there are people that get in there car at night drive to MacDonald's and sit in there car and use the free WiFi and there usually parked where I need to park and unload my truck

What's this 2am stuff? I was in the local McDonalds @ 7pm and it was winterish getting dark. Lots of activity, I wasn't paying too much attention, we were going to nosh a couple big macs and head home. We watched as one car pulled in and some woman jumped out of another car seemingly to go lean in the window and say hi. Kid say's: "Not to many places you can watch a pregnant woman score dope in public". I had an ah-hah moment. Once I realized that all the activity was dope sales related, it all made sense watching the dance in the parking lot.

BTW, for what it's worth, the Kimber Pepper Blaster 2 has a good reputation and most likely should do the trick.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top