JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I became bitterly Angered, at the NON PAYMENT of burial benefits, for the 5 Families of KIA, military, this week end past....

There is no word on earth, or in Hell, that is appropriate to label the man who lives in the white house, like Glenn Beck, I can not even get close to using his name, nor using the title, usually reserved for the office of the man in that house.

philip
230+ years, our Country has Never treated our slain militaries families that crudely, but the person plays golf....

I became bitterly Angered, at the NON PAYMENT of burial benefits, for the 5 Families of KIA, military, this week end past....

There is no word on earth, or in Hell, that is appropriate to label the man who lives in the white house, like Glenn Beck, I can not even get close to using his name, nor using the title, usually reserved for the office of the man in that house.

philip
230+ years, our Country has Never treated our slain militaries families that crudely, but the person plays golf....

There is a Rally to open the memorials up for veterans coming up. See the thread on that.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=150886

Veterans Rally to open the war memorials.

Nothing more or less than a failed, completely corrupt state putting on a stage show for the gullible masses. Sad that people take the 'shutdown' seriously.

Smoke and mirrors to attempt to convince deceived individuals that the criminals and their cabals are really needed and that they benefit the people. That the people have choices, which of course is not true.

Last edited by a moderator:
it basically boils down to this: there are citizens who recklessly spend more than they make due credit card debt, they know better but still choose to be idiots.
Now when our elected officials do it on a much grander scale it too is a problem and they are trying to sugarcoat a turd, punish their constituents all for political gains for their party and bow to a traitor who does not want to negotiate!!!

There is 200 billion sitting there.
They take in approx 30 billion a month.
The monthly debt is 20 billion,
So you see the degree the liar in chief is feeding brown logs to the people.
It truly is time for impeachment in earnest.
With the left, 2+2=19

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top