JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wouldn't surprise me. Their prices were so high it was laughable. I'm surprised they've stayed in business as long as they have. Every time my wife and I would drive by I would joke that they must be selling drugs or something to stay in business cause they sure weren't selling anything else. :s0114:

I heard they didn't renew their license and that the owner has a private collection that he wants to sell to a ffl holder, right now there just selling the usual surveillance stuff and conceal carry classes, but you can't buy a gun from there anymore.

The last time I was in there was a couple of months ago. I was headed out to Al's gun shop to get some B25 targets, but decided I'd stop in there as they were closer. I asked the guy if he had any B25 targets and he said no until I showed him the ones he had hanging there. When I asked him how much he said $3.00 a per each. I just said WOW and walked out. Got them for $1.00 a piece at Al's.

i work close to there and swung in one day and there firearm section was empty, so i asked. the guy behind the front counter told me they are in the process of trying to sell the property and business.
but i do remember a few months back a rumor about them getting a cease and desist letter from the feds. but that was just a rumor.

I went there two times.... last time I went there the short older guy (owner?) was asking double for a Sig 556. He was selling Dracos in 5.56 for $600. I laughed and walked out. No wonder the store is not in business. I would like to support my local gun shops when I can but not when they rape you with high prices. Maybe now he has a hot dog stand.... selling dogs for $7 each aaaaahahahahah.

I walked in there just once and right away said to the young guy behind the counter "Pink Tasers!" And he responded, "Yep, and yellow handcuffs" with a smile. And that was that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top