JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judges and politicians pledge to uphold the Constitution when taking office. They then ignore the Constitution and run all sorts of laws through that absolutely goes against it.

I hope that they start learning lessons when their decisions come back to bite them in the azz as the opposition starts turning the tables by using their arguments against them.

This doesn't surprise me.

A gun shop owner in Columbia County said he supports background checks and believes that "state law trumps the county law." But he voted in favor of the Second Amendment measure on principle.

Where money is to be made, there is support for infringment, even by your local LGS.
Chicken sh1t LGS owner wouldn't identify himself.

-E-

My theory is that the Bloomberg shill groups are targeting Columbia county because the 2A sanctuary vote was relatively close, and they can do some fundraising amongst the local antis.

Last l checked the 2020 election returns, Umatilla county's sanctuary resolution passed with about 75% support... not seeing too many Demanding Moms 'round here.
They should come on out and have a rally. Half a dozen fat-assed transplanted Karens in orange t-shirts chanting slogans with their hands out for donations would be a great photo op for them. I'd take the pics myself... for the children, of course.
Or because there are a lot of poor people here.

Half my neighbors live in trailer parks. There are a few rich guys here and there but. Also I didn't even know about this crap until OFF emailed me.

Why the hell they gotta attack my vote damnit, all the crap I voted on got overturned by a small segment of Beaverton and the one glimmering success barely passed and they gotta attack it.

Rural and city have different values, Beaverton needs to leave us rural folk alone with their horse crap

Screw Bloomberg's billions, but at least we have pine trees to gather under here.

I already feel beat up, downtrodden, spit on and ignored as I watch all my kinfolk get canceled one after the other... Now they gotta try and steal my vote.

Seriously not happy over this. I just wish I was richer to help with the court case more.

Judges and politicians pledge to uphold the Constitution when taking office. They then ignore the Constitution and run all sorts of laws through that absolutely goes against it.

I hope that they start learning lessons when their decisions come back to bite them in the azz as the opposition starts turning the tables by using their arguments against them.
The mistaken assumption most people make is that politicians/et. al. have integrity and care about their promises/oaths/duty/etc. - they do not. A long time ago, long long time ago (long before this country was founded), people who crave power learned that they could lie to get into positions of power, and that people would believe these lies because the people wanted to believe the lies. Thus were born religious leaders, kings, political leaders and so on. There is no end to it - 99% of people still believe the lies they are told.

Right or wrong the Oregon Assisted Suicide Initiative took two votes to finally become law. The Legislature just knew that Oregonians didn't know what they were voting on and voided the first Initiative.

I guess that in the case of the Second Amendment Sanctuary we also didn't know what we were doing and they can't help themselves from messing with it to change it to what we really wanted.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top