JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going into Seattle? Keep your guard up...

Intoxicated, armed 'homeless' man allegedly attacks family in Seattle

Police report there's been another assault from a man, believed to be homeless, against innocent passers-by, this time a father and his daughter walking to the Cinerama in Belltown on Father's Day.

The unidentified victims were on their way to a screening of "The Incredibles 2" when the suspect, David Ailep, allegedly followed the pair as they walked down the sidewalk. When the female victim tried to walk away from Ailep, he said to her "why are you laughing at me" and "stop laughing at me." She wasn't laughing at him.

I find it rather interesting that there has been an upturn in reports on the negative aspects of homelessness in a lot of these types of cities as of lately.

Piss off the conservative, who usually says something before it gets bad, by not listening to them. Nothing happens.

Piss off the wealthy or somewhat wealthy liberal, after doing things their way and now their city is overrun with homeless. Stuff hits the fan!

She (the victim) pulls an baton?
Isn't that still illegal to carry?

And where was the father that he didn't notice a homeless person grab her until she was being assaulted.

Where's the situational awareness?

There was a group of younger adults that were beat up after the pride parade by a homeless guy in portland, and this excrement that got beat up actually made the statement it was due to the current administration?!
Wtf?
Like Trump or any right leaning person has anything to do with the homeless plague in liberal cities.

She (the victim) pulls an baton?
Isn't that still illegal to carry?

And where was the father that he didn't notice a homeless person grab her until she was being assaulted.

Where's the situational awareness?
Exactly. I keep my head on a swivel and carry myself in a manner that makes most predators choose easier prey. For those that have balls or are crazy...well that's why I carry

Seattle, like Portland, is quickly becoming a homeless sh!thole. The best thing that could happen to these cities is for businesses to pull out, in favor of cities that don't embrace and coddle the homeless. Give the progressives what they want, their homeless havens... Then let the homeless support these city governments and their progressive politicians.

Personally, I stay as far away from these places as possible, but occasionally I have no choice. On those occasions, I make sure I have several levels of defense and carry a couple of extra mags, just in case...

Be alert, stay vigilant, and keep it locked and loaded.

Well, all I can say is this what happens with continuous progressive/democrat control. Every major metropolitan area that's been under the control of progressives/democrats for an extended period of time is suffering the same issues with homeless.

Think about it, San Francisco has been under progressive/democrat control since the 1960's... Need more be said?

Of voters recently polled in Seattle:
81% dissatisfied with how City Council have handled the homelessness issue.
51% are very dissatisfied.
Next year 7 of 9 seats are up for a vote...I think the pendulum will swing back fiercely.

1.) Defense Technology makes a combination OC and CS that is a real idea-changer for people with bad ideas.

2.) Why is it so difficult to create jobs programs to fix infrastructure that pay with food and lodging credits in safe places? Dang.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top