JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see the thread on the Seattle Cop Video has been closed so lets try to not discuss the actual issue but someone pointed out to me an interesting observation.

Around 1:30 there is a man in a leather jacket holding a gun (lower left corner of screen capture). What's the deal with that? See the screen grab below and then check the video . . .

What do you think? Undercover cop? Crazy CHL guy? Bad guy?

If he was a police officer why isn't he assisting his fellow officer? That officer obviously needed help. He did so many things wrong that I am sure this video will be used as a training tool in departments all over the country.

Strange in deed, or very lucky for that officer. If that was a police officer he never made himself known to the other officer, or at least for the additional minute the tape was still running.

Did anyone see a guy in a black shirt tried to come up to the officer from behind and the undercover on the hat go "hey hey" and he walk away from the cop? I wonder what happen if the undercover is not there :)

Looks like a black revolver maybe?

I don't think a plain clothes Officer would have one of those, and yes, he wold have been helping the Officer get control of the woman. Seems strange indeed.

I disagree. His thumb is on the same side of the object as the rest of his fingers rather than being wrapped around a grip. I believe it's just an illusion due to the poor video quality (an unfortunate artifact of being so compressed to get it on the net).

elsie

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top