JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see the thread on the Seattle Cop Video has been closed so lets try to not discuss the actual issue but someone pointed out to me an interesting observation.

Around 1:30 there is a man in a leather jacket holding a gun (lower left corner of screen capture). What's the deal with that? See the screen grab below and then check the video . . .

What do you think? Undercover cop? Crazy CHL guy? Bad guy?

If he was a police officer why isn't he assisting his fellow officer? That officer obviously needed help. He did so many things wrong that I am sure this video will be used as a training tool in departments all over the country.

Strange in deed, or very lucky for that officer. If that was a police officer he never made himself known to the other officer, or at least for the additional minute the tape was still running.

Did anyone see a guy in a black shirt tried to come up to the officer from behind and the undercover on the hat go "hey hey" and he walk away from the cop? I wonder what happen if the undercover is not there :)

Looks like a black revolver maybe?

I don't think a plain clothes Officer would have one of those, and yes, he wold have been helping the Officer get control of the woman. Seems strange indeed.

I disagree. His thumb is on the same side of the object as the rest of his fingers rather than being wrapped around a grip. I believe it's just an illusion due to the poor video quality (an unfortunate artifact of being so compressed to get it on the net).

elsie

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads