JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lovely I love going up against two full auto p80's with the extendo mags. meanwhile honest person with 10 round mags, sounds fair….
On the plus side, a citizen legally carrying would likely have done at least some range time and probably have a reliable firearm and be more effective at shot placement beyond 5yards. If not-bright thug used said firearm with auto-sear well, he might get a shot or two near the target, but probably only has three bursts.

It just dawned on me: magazine limits are really intended to encourage range time, to help make lawful gun owners better at shooting and tactical reloads!

FWIW the guy with the gun…well, he had a gun used in the commission of a crime in a city and state relatively hostile to firearms possession, so he won't be out anytime soon, unless mom has a house to post as security for bail….which seems unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't hit the ATF and federal prosecutors radar, but state laws against possession of automatic weapons and the extended magazine will make it a good deal harder for him to plea bargain for a misdemeanor or lower level felony. The other guy who was with the gun dude, well, he might get out pretty quick.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top