JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They didn't seem to mind our 2nd Amendment back in 1940 when they were facing invasion by the Germans and were so critically short of weapons that they started using donated civilian rifles from the USA.

Here's the part we all don't want to forget, this jerkoff is part of the "MEDIA" and with out the "MEDIA" this gay marriage agenda wouldn't have had a snowballs chance in hell, (gay population in the US makes up less than 1.5 % of the total if I remember the #'s right), and the "MEDIA" are complete idiots in general and rules and lies don't matter to them, only outcomes, case in point, GAY MARRIAGE. Generally this foreigners opinion wouldn't matter, but in this environment, this jerk and what he's saying is very dangerous and there are a bunch in the "MEDIA" who have the same agenda and opinions. He gets published and we don't, opinions get swayed and bamm, we're done. Don't discount this foreign spot of dung and his opinion, He's a very dangerous spot of foreign dung, Just sayin !!!

A amendment can be repealed due to article V of the constitution therefor making it legal to do so - should it be done - that answer is dependent on who is asked and who is elected. I hope I never see this happen to the 2a while I am alive. It is not about wether it is legal it is about meeting the requirements to do so by those that feel we cant be trusted with firearms. My question is if it was repealed by the method stated in article V of the constitution how many would feel that it was law, how many would obey that law. If the supreme law of the land is the constitution it could not be argued that it wasn't constitutional. Let it fly.

What do you think would happen if an American went over there and shot off his mouth against their government and rules/laws and etc ???

Forget about us Americans doing that, they had 100,000 muslims marching through Londonistan demanding an Islamic State. That is what happens when you don't have a citizenry able to defend themselves or their country, when the twits running it forget they are responsible to the people.

The pot is boiling in Europe. Idiots like this Scot could be lucky to have their heads in about two years, in my opinion.

A amendment can be repealed due to article V of the constitution therefor making it legal to do so - should it be done - that answer is dependent on who is asked and who is elected. I hope I never see this happen to the 2a while I am alive. It is not about wether it is legal it is about meeting the requirements to do so by those that feel we cant be trusted with firearms. My question is if it was repealed by the method stated in article V of the constitution how many would feel that it was law, how many would obey that law. If the supreme law of the land is the constitution it could not be argued that it wasn't constitutional. Let it fly.

Yes, it would be the law of the land; but it's not going to happen.

Article V provides two paths to amending the Constitution; proposals from the Congress and through a Convention of States. However in both cases any amendment must be ratified by 3/4 of the states, a very high standard.

At least this guy gets that part right, the correct method to eliminate citizens from owning firearms in the United States is repealing the 2nd Amendment. Why do would be tyrants within our borders never discuss this possibility? Because they understand that if they work within the boundaries set by the Constitution their goals will never be reached. The system must be subverted, the people dumbed down and Liberty made to seem like slavery.

I say we outlaw haggis and guys wearing skirts. How drunk do you have to be to dress up in a skirt and eat sheep stomach? Put on some pants, eat a STEAK, come over to my house and tell me again what you have to say to my face :)

And another thing...

20 some years ago I had the opportunity to train with an element of the Black Watch; that was the brawl'nest, gamest bunch of boys I've ever had the pleasure to meet. And the only ones I've experienced who could out drink them were the Aussies...

This pansy isn't the type of Scottsman I know and respect...

And another thing...

20 some years ago I had the opportunity to train with an element of the Black Watch; that was the brawl'nest, gamest bunch of boys I've ever had the pleasure to meet. And the only ones I've experienced who could out drink them were the Aussies...

This pansy isn't the type of Scottsman I know and respect...
I was a submariner and the ONLY people we got along with on the beach were the Aussies. Kindred souls and comparably insane.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top