JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm pleased to report that, with the support of the county sheriff and district attorney, my county is now a 2A Sanctuary county. This is the fourth county in Wisconsin to do this. I'm not hopeful, however, that our pencil-necked governor will even notice. The people of wisconsin voted against their own best interests in the last election, by electing a democrat; this, despite the best numbers the state has ever achieved(much like the country as a whole). Practically the first thing he did was call a special legislative session to try to pass several 'common sense' gun laws. The Republican-controlled legislature promptly adjourned the session in about 3 minutes without considering any of it. So, I don't know that our efforts will amount to much more than a statement, but the sheriff says he will NOT enforce any anti-gun laws which he and the district attorney deem unconstitutional. That's encouraging, for now.

I love seeing more green on the map. I'm still only seeing three listed online, which county is this?

Hey your sherrif being onboard is a huge bonus. I haven't heard much from our sherrif and most here aren't very vocal.

When people show you contempt daily it's nice to hear someone say they are on your side.... Even if it's just a gesture it makes a difference.

Also hearing so many people treating the Constitution like insignificant garbage makes you relish those that don't. Hearing any public official say the Constitution matters and show it, that's got to mean something.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top