JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The scorpion is hard to beat! Yes it does need a few things out of the box to make it the best it can be, but that goes with just about anything now a days, and also personal preference. I have just about every aftermarket accessory on my scorpion and it is still far lees expensive the the sig, and eats everything you can throw at it without a hiccup.

From a value standpoint I really like the stribog. From an overall performance perspective the sig mpx is looking the best to me right now.

But after having installed a binary trigger on my s&w 15-22 I think the ability to install a binary trigger is becoming a must have for me. I'm getting 600 rounds per minute (excluding mag changes) in the 15-22. But then that's .22 ammo that you can shoot mag after mag without costing that much. With a 9mm I think I would use it more in a 2 round burst instead of gratuitous mag dumping ; )

So far I've seen binary triggers available only for sig mpx as well as B and T unless there are some out there I missed (AR trigger groups are the most common and widely available binary triggers).

Franklin Armory makes a binary for the scorpion. $450 is the cheapest I've found them.

The scorpion is hard to beat! Yes it does need a few things out of the box to make it the best it can be, but that goes with just about anything now a days, and also personal preference. I have just about every aftermarket accessory on my scorpion and it is still far lees expensive the the sig, and eats everything you can throw at it without a hiccup.
Resized_20190221_162935_6046.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads