JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The scorpion is hard to beat! Yes it does need a few things out of the box to make it the best it can be, but that goes with just about anything now a days, and also personal preference. I have just about every aftermarket accessory on my scorpion and it is still far lees expensive the the sig, and eats everything you can throw at it without a hiccup.

From a value standpoint I really like the stribog. From an overall performance perspective the sig mpx is looking the best to me right now.

But after having installed a binary trigger on my s&w 15-22 I think the ability to install a binary trigger is becoming a must have for me. I'm getting 600 rounds per minute (excluding mag changes) in the 15-22. But then that's .22 ammo that you can shoot mag after mag without costing that much. With a 9mm I think I would use it more in a 2 round burst instead of gratuitous mag dumping ; )

So far I've seen binary triggers available only for sig mpx as well as B and T unless there are some out there I missed (AR trigger groups are the most common and widely available binary triggers).

Franklin Armory makes a binary for the scorpion. $450 is the cheapest I've found them.

The scorpion is hard to beat! Yes it does need a few things out of the box to make it the best it can be, but that goes with just about anything now a days, and also personal preference. I have just about every aftermarket accessory on my scorpion and it is still far lees expensive the the sig, and eats everything you can throw at it without a hiccup.
Resized_20190221_162935_6046.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top