JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone have knowledge about putting a red dot handgun scope on a ak or sk--
the reason i'm asking is---my wife and i both shoot the guns---therefore,if we use the red dot with unlimited eye relief, it won't matter who shoots it ! plus we both like the red dot optics, and size !! believe me i'm at the point---there are so many new options out there, i really don't know witch way to go ? and "YES" money is an object !!

thanks.........steven

AK: side rail, Ultimak or the "Beryl" style hinged top rail. DO NOT USE A DUST COVER MOUNT. ( can you tell I dislike them? ) they will not hold zero and are a waste of time and money.

SKS: If you can find one of the old SVD style side mounts ( screws to the side of the receiver ) that would be the best option. again, the "top cover" mounts are pretty useless, especially if you actually want to clean your gun. Do you really want to re-zero after every cleaning?

La Rue makes some kind of mount that replaces the rear sight body, giving a "Scout" mounting that works with reflex scopes...........................elsullo

Used to.....was a mount that replaced the rear sight leaf and had a Burris fastfire attached to it.."Iron Dot"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDyyNGQbs_x67RFRJG837LQjl7-eXATak9K4EPT4pIr8jdfECW.jpg

I believe they are out of production...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top