JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone have knowledge about putting a red dot handgun scope on a ak or sk--
the reason i'm asking is---my wife and i both shoot the guns---therefore,if we use the red dot with unlimited eye relief, it won't matter who shoots it ! plus we both like the red dot optics, and size !! believe me i'm at the point---there are so many new options out there, i really don't know witch way to go ? and "YES" money is an object !!

thanks.........steven

AK: side rail, Ultimak or the "Beryl" style hinged top rail. DO NOT USE A DUST COVER MOUNT. ( can you tell I dislike them? ) they will not hold zero and are a waste of time and money.

SKS: If you can find one of the old SVD style side mounts ( screws to the side of the receiver ) that would be the best option. again, the "top cover" mounts are pretty useless, especially if you actually want to clean your gun. Do you really want to re-zero after every cleaning?

La Rue makes some kind of mount that replaces the rear sight body, giving a "Scout" mounting that works with reflex scopes...........................elsullo

Used to.....was a mount that replaced the rear sight leaf and had a Burris fastfire attached to it.."Iron Dot"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDyyNGQbs_x67RFRJG837LQjl7-eXATak9K4EPT4pIr8jdfECW.jpg

I believe they are out of production...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews