JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just mounted an NcStar Mark III 3x9 Tactical Scope and I love it. Price was about $120.00 online. Not the best brand in the world but it works fine for what I use it for and it's easy to sight in. It is designed, though, for a .223 but it can be adjusted to accommodate the drop of a .22

I personally run a Truglo red dot with an outer ring on it. Supposed to be 20 inches at 25 yds with a 3moa center dot. I like it a great deal but doesn't work worth a damn at night. Cost me a whopping 54 after tax.

This is no sh1t. I put a cheap walmart Tasco 1-9x50mm on my 522 an was able to hit a quarter at over 200 yards. well i had to put a little orange sticker on the quarter so i could see it but nailed it on the first shot. good luck in your hunt for a scope. you have a great gun.

Vortex crossfire 4x12 40mm at sportman warehouse for $120 plus 2 ring scope for $40 and tactical cover for 15 bucks.... I hit golfball at 75 yard without zero the riffle.

Bushnell trophy red and green dot 1x32 i bought from a member here for $100, look really good on my ak47. Haven't shot it yet but looking very closed to my crimson trace hand grip... Will shoot it this weekend.

This is no sh1t. I put a cheap walmart Tasco 1-9x50mm on my 522 an was able to hit a quarter at over 200 yards. well i had to put a little orange sticker on the quarter so i could see it but nailed it on the first shot. good luck in your hunt for a scope. you have a great gun.

you should play the lottery. you would probably nail it on the first try. no sh!t.

Any ideas for scopes? I was looking at some of the BSA products. I would like to stay between $100-200 or less :) Something specific for a .22LR would also be nice. Thanks in advance :s0155:

thinking i paid 159.00 for a Mueller MT852544 (8.5X25X44) and am completely satisfied with it. using it on a 17hmr bi mart savage. the scope also has 1/8" adjustments.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top