JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just mounted an NcStar Mark III 3x9 Tactical Scope and I love it. Price was about $120.00 online. Not the best brand in the world but it works fine for what I use it for and it's easy to sight in. It is designed, though, for a .223 but it can be adjusted to accommodate the drop of a .22

I personally run a Truglo red dot with an outer ring on it. Supposed to be 20 inches at 25 yds with a 3moa center dot. I like it a great deal but doesn't work worth a damn at night. Cost me a whopping 54 after tax.

This is no sh1t. I put a cheap walmart Tasco 1-9x50mm on my 522 an was able to hit a quarter at over 200 yards. well i had to put a little orange sticker on the quarter so i could see it but nailed it on the first shot. good luck in your hunt for a scope. you have a great gun.

Vortex crossfire 4x12 40mm at sportman warehouse for $120 plus 2 ring scope for $40 and tactical cover for 15 bucks.... I hit golfball at 75 yard without zero the riffle.

Bushnell trophy red and green dot 1x32 i bought from a member here for $100, look really good on my ak47. Haven't shot it yet but looking very closed to my crimson trace hand grip... Will shoot it this weekend.

This is no sh1t. I put a cheap walmart Tasco 1-9x50mm on my 522 an was able to hit a quarter at over 200 yards. well i had to put a little orange sticker on the quarter so i could see it but nailed it on the first shot. good luck in your hunt for a scope. you have a great gun.

you should play the lottery. you would probably nail it on the first try. no sh!t.

Any ideas for scopes? I was looking at some of the BSA products. I would like to stay between $100-200 or less :) Something specific for a .22LR would also be nice. Thanks in advance :s0155:

thinking i paid 159.00 for a Mueller MT852544 (8.5X25X44) and am completely satisfied with it. using it on a 17hmr bi mart savage. the scope also has 1/8" adjustments.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top