JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LIBTARD, it is meant as an insult. It basically means how can you take a political position that has time and again throughout history been shown to fail yet this people [libtards] presist and insist that there way is the best and does/will work because they "feel it will".

Feeling it will and not taking the time or trouble to investigate or listen to reason because you FEEL you are right constitutes being a libtard.

So if the shoe fits wear it with pride, accept that YOU ARE WRONG but you don't give a damn.

Libtards will fight to the death against all logic because they see themselves as the compassionate ones in society.

I am a conservative, I believe hardship teaches character and a good spanking will straighten a kid right the h-ell up. It works just ask my 34 yr old son. Step outa line kid and I'll kick your scrawny little arse, He did and I did, but not too many times as he learned exactly what the consequences is/was for doing so [acting like a spoiled little sh-it].

AND NOW, little junior goes out into the big bad world. how was he raised, by a libtard parent who never said no, let little junior throw hissy fits, always gave in to him and pampered him or was it a child beating conservative like me who gave little junior a butt kicking when ever it was needed because after little junior grows up, stumbles outa the nest and encounters the big bad world, big bad world will kick little juniors arse every single day unless his parent tought him "reality" and prepared him to accept he has ZERO rights to expect anything and must work for everything and life will not be fair and you will only win if you know how to get the frack up after you fail and keep trying.

The libtard raises it's child to expect everything as his/her right. I exist, therefor I deserve everything I deem that meets my needs and I want it FREE.

If any work is required I'll give it lip service, I'll talk about it until you give it to me, and don't make me wait to long or I might throw a hissy fit RIGHT IN YOUR FAAAAACCCCEEE. WAAA WAAA WAAA.

I used to think it would be great to live forever, I'm 59 and I don't look forward to my final day when my life ends but I no longer want to live forever and be subjected to libtards children in the next 30 or 40 or 50 yrs.

At that point I really do not see how a country if 200 million whiny little sh-it heads will be able to even exist. Maybe Russia will just nuke the US at that point to shut up all the cry babies.

POOF... now we don't have to listen to you all any f-ing more because you are an entire country of libtard cry babies and the rest of the world is just tired of it so here is your final nuke/bubblegum slap, you bunch of whining a-holes.

Glad I will not be here to see it but if you put your ear right to my grave at that point I promise you will here laughter....
The assessment is accurate....

But a very sad statement of where we are as a country...

I don't wear that particular shoe nor do I accept that I am wrong.
I do however, give a damn...

I just asked that a different term be considered as you even freely admit that it (Libtard) is insulting.
If it is impossible for you to consider the use of a different term , then so be it.
Andy

Bottom line, You should not let the term libtard bother you even a little bit, and if the politically incorrect part referring to retarded people is the part bothering you, why worry about it. Its just a term used to describe a certain twisted mindset of certain people who are liberal, but you know that.

The first amendment, free speech is not just about poetry concerning ponies and rainbows, some times it is offensive to some people, just as using political correctness to stop free speech is often seen as oppression of free speech and thus is offensive to some people.

###

Last Edited:
Please do not tell me what should not bother or offend me.
I can do that all on my own.

As for the PC part ... I have no issue with the term "retard or retarded" if it is used in the sense of slow development ... Otherwise is can be insulting.
It bothers me , because i work with people who were at one time labed "retarded" ... there is no shame in being "retarded" or having a disability , it is just what it is.
When used as a slander or insult , it insults not only the person you call "retarded" , but those with disabilities as well...
Andy

Bottom line, You should not let the term libtard bother you even a little bit, and if the politically incorrect part referring to retarded people is the part bothering you, why worry about it. Its just a term used to describe a certain twisted mindset of certain people who are liberal, but you know that.

Edit to add:
I did not say not to use the terms Retard , Retarded or Libtard ... I just asked one to consider using a different term.
Nothing was said or asked about the 1st Amendment....
( Or ponies , Rainbows or unicorns )
Use whatever words you want ... just asking folks to take into account the feelings of people around them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top