JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just finished my first novel. Thanks migraine. :)

I would send them a long letter if I were you. Or Email your thoughts to the science channel.
But libtards won't get it. Idiots ! And now Morgan Freeman is a turd. Or was it just his voice ? A fart ?
After reading my OP do you think I have the capacity to write a short letter?:D I told you guys I aspire to be a writer. You all are my test audience. ;) Maybe a publication will read my spew and send me free gear to review... a guy can dream can't he?

Write away brother you could get a job or better yet own a major news media outlet then we would have someone on are side lol as you can see I can't write for S#!+ I can't even use the ... button

Write away brother you could get a job or better yet own a major news media outlet then we would have someone on are side lol as you can see I can't write for S#!+ I can't even use the ... button
I like it...
The Migraine network...
Because the truth hurts.

Yea, I've been wanting to talk to you about punctuation... Amigo, you make reading an art form... I read the whole post and then go back and reread with imaginary punctuation...

:s0140:

Yea, I've been wanting to talk to you about punctuation... Amigo, you make reading an art form... I read the whole post and then go back and reread with imaginary punctuation...

:s0140:
that's what editors are for... is there a ap for that?
Guns are not a disease...

Extreme liberalism and the unfounded fear of firearms, that there is not only a
disease, but my thinks it's a mental disease...
Libtardation

I know what EPS is saying. Not my strong suit either.

92f14344a673b735ed1ea3553e101129.jpg

Hay, at least the spelling and punctuation Nazi's are not all over ya, that always brings out my fangs!:mad:
Who the EFF cares that one word can be spelled 16 ways, READ and figure it out on your onesome!
Keep at it EPS, don't let um get to ya!

Hay, at least the spelling and punctuation Nazi's are not all over ya, that always brings out my fangs!:mad:
Who the EFF cares that one word can be spelled 16 ways, READ and figure it out on your onesome!
Keep at it EPS, don't let um get to ya!
I got it at first but I just said I'M A TRUCK DRIVER NOT A ENGLISH PROFESSOR DEAL WITH IT

NAIZ'S. Trump supporter SHAME SHAME LOL
To be fair, there are times when spelling and punctuation are important. For example:

It is better to be dipped in honey than covered in bees.

-or-

It is better to be dipped in honey, then covered in bees.

:D

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island or a dessert island?

This is for EPS. ;)
7b9d9ef15a7ac16bd2dce035801afbfe.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR